Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

maybe TMI but need advice ...please dont judge...

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:29 PM
  • 7 Replies
Ok here is my dilema... I gave birth to my second dd 12 11 12 well after 3 weeks the dr said we could have protected sex. Problem is the condom broke two times over a week and a half. Now 6 weeks later i had some pink tinge and a few hours later a dark brown... is this implantation bleeding? has anyone had this? I am so worried....oh and I am partially breast feeding the baby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:41 AM

BUMP!

Neuro
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:01 AM

The obvious here to be to take a pregnancy test because it could be implantation bleeding and to find a different form of birth control if you are having that much trouble with condoms. If you can't afford another child right now, you need to be doing everything in your power not to have one.

I would recommend you notify your doctor. Going on the internet for medical advice is one of the worst possible things you can do, especially when it comes to an issue such as this. That and breast feeding as birth control only really works if you feed the child every 4 hours during the day and every 6 during the night, consitently.

karamille
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:10 AM
6 moms liked this

I keep reading people talking about condoms breaking all the time at CM.   I have been sexually active for over 15 years and have never had a condom break. I've had one work its way partially off before, but never break.   What do y'all do to break your condoms?  Spiked dog collars?  Pierced privates?  Biting and chewing?  Are you making balloon animals out of them before putting them on?  Are these condoms generic or past date?  Dry rotted in the sun?  Please... enlighten me!   

AjsMom0508
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:44 AM
I second this. DF and I have been using condoms for the past 3 1/2 years and never once has one broke. Maybe you need to switch brands.

Quoting karamille:

I keep reading people talking about condoms breaking all the time at CM.   I have been sexually active for over 15 years and have never had a condom break. I've had one work its way partially off before, but never break.   What do y'all do to break your condoms?  Spiked dog collars?  Pierced privates?  Biting and chewing?  Are you making balloon animals out of them before putting them on?  Are these condoms generic or past date?  Dry rotted in the sun?  Please... enlighten me!   

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
happy41ce
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:30 AM
Ah the condom broke excuse. Smh.
MommaGreenhalge
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:01 AM
Brown blood is old blood. But test just to make sure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:44 AM
I agree. Maybe they don't put them on properly. Like no space at the tip. We don't use them often but they never break.

Quoting karamille:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)