Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

maybe TMI but need advice ...please dont judge...

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:30 PM
  • 4 Replies
Ok here is my dilema... I gave birth to my second dd 12 11 12 well after 3 weeks the dr said we could have protected sex. Problem is the condom broke two times over a week and a half. Now 6 weeks later i had some pink tinge and a few hours later a dark brown... is this implantation bleeding? has anyone had this? I am so worried....oh and I am partially breast feeding the baby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
crwspringer
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:31 PM
Could be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Paperfishies
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Could be but could also be a lot of things.  I would wait a few weeks and test.

Kmary
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:37 PM

While it's technically possible, there are plenty of other possibilities.  The partial breast feeding can cause you to have weird/short/irregular periods.  Plus being close to when you delivered, it could just be a bit of bleeding from that.  Obviously your doc thought it was ok, but generally speaking, 3ish weeks is very quick for a doctor to ok resuming sex.  Maybe your vagina just wasn't quite ready (for lack of a more technical way of describing it).  Yes, you could  be pregnant, but honestly, I doubt it.  Wait a bit and take a test if you're nervous, but I wouldn't lose sleep over it at this point.

haleysmommy27
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:39 PM
I hope that is what it is bc I am honestly not ready for another child so quickly

Quoting Kmary:

While it's technically possible, there are plenty of other possibilities.  The partial breast feeding can cause you to have weird/short/irregular periods.  Plus being close to when you delivered, it could just be a bit of bleeding from that.  Obviously your doc thought it was ok, but generally speaking, 3ish weeks is very quick for a doctor to ok resuming sex.  Maybe your vagina just wasn't quite ready (for lack of a more technical way of describing it).  Yes, you could  be pregnant, but honestly, I doubt it.  Wait a bit and take a test if you're nervous, but I wouldn't lose sleep over it at this point.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)