Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

HONESTLY I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:22 AM
  • 31 Replies
My husband is the laziest person I've seen in my life he makes everything about him unless.were in a fight then its always my fault . All he does is sleep and eat doesn't help me with the Baby until its convenient for him and I recently just found out I need surgery Ian in soon much pain and can barely move and he still isn't helping me out I mean this is just ridiculous if things don't change soon im leaving I need to be respected !! On And btw whenever I ask him not to do something or to do something he does the opposite then gets mad and cries to his mommy cut the cord grow up get off your ads and be a man !!! Sorry I really needed to vent before I exploder
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dusky_rose
by Sue on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:27 AM

You are right, you deserve to be treated with respect. I'm sorry he doesn't know how to treat you and that you are in pain. :-( HUGS! When you are fed up, you will get out. I left my ex because he was getting physically abusive towards me.

jaemismommy
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:30 AM
I've been dealing with this for two years now and I want to be done so bad but I want a norm family for my daughter and I do love him just can't stand the way he acts just now I asked him to get off his ads because he's been sleeping All day and he gets mad .

Quoting dusky_rose:

You are right, you deserve to be treated with respect. I'm sorry he doesn't know how to treat you and that you are in pain. :-( HUGS! When you are fed up, you will get out. I left my ex because he was getting physically abusive towards me.

dusky_rose
by Sue on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:39 AM

Do you think that the way he is treating you is normal? Your daughter is going to grow up thinking that it is, if you keep putting up with it. I grew up thinking that my dad abusing my mom was the way relationships should be and married a controlling abusive jerk. It started out emotional, but it only got worse.

Quoting jaemismommy:

I've been dealing with this for two years now and I want to be done so bad but I want a norm family for my daughter and I do love him just can't stand the way he acts just now I asked him to get off his ads because he's been sleeping All day and he gets mad .

Quoting dusky_rose:

jaemismommy
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:41 AM
Not really but he does treat her well and idk I don't really have anything without him.. Idk im just in a slump

Quoting dusky_rose:

Do you think that the way he is treating you is normal? Your daughter is going to grow up thinking that it is, if you keep putting up with it. I grew up thinking that my dad abusing my mom was the way relationships should be and married a controlling abusive jerk. It started out emotional, but it only got worse.

Quoting jaemismommy:

Quoting dusky_rose:

dusky_rose
by Sue on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:14 AM

I think you are justified in being upset by his actions.

Quoting jaemismommy:

Not really but he does treat her well and idk I don't really have anything without him.. Idk im just in a slump

Quoting dusky_rose:

Quoting jaemismommy:

Quoting dusky_rose:

jaemismommy
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:20 AM
Your right and there's no excuse for them

Quoting dusky_rose:

I think you are justified in being upset by his actions.

Quoting jaemismommy:

Quoting dusky_rose:

Quoting jaemismommy:

Quoting dusky_rose:

SissyAnn141
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:34 AM

When, you "ARE DONE WITH HIM," and want to leave P.M me.

DomesticDoll
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Are we married to the same man????? Weird... Lol

I have to put mine in his place!!!! I'm not a maid, nor a short order cook, and just because he has a job outside the home doesn't mean you get a "get out of jail free card" ... Ah eh! You are still a husband and father!!!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaemismommy
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:44 AM
The thimg is he doesn't even work!!! I do im on temporary vacation right now though because of my health.issues I can't work because of the pain im in let spokesperson a house BY.MYSELF! I mean.he needs to grow up he's 22 years old but he acts like he's 5 anytime he's sick or in pain I have to wait on him but when im to the point where I need surgery and can barely move around he can't even do the dishes ??

Quoting DomesticDoll:

Are we married to the same man????? Weird... Lol

I have to put mine in his place!!!! I'm not a maid, nor a short order cook, and just because he has a job outside the home doesn't mean you get a "get out of jail free card" ... Ah eh! You are still a husband and father!!!!!!!!

SissyAnn141
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:45 AM

This is just short of Emotional, verbal, ABUSE.... I have a feeling there is a lot you ARE NOT SAYING????????               

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)