Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How many times do you speak to your mom/siblings a week ?

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:14 AM
  • 162 Replies
How many times do you speak to your mom/siblings a week ?

Me and my huge family is really close, soo it's a must that I speak to my siblings,aunts,cousins nieces,atleast 3 times a week,we are all really busy, but we find time to check on one another even if it's just a " Goodmorning have a great day" text.... & I speak to my mom everyday!

How many times do you speak to your family members a week?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Homeschoolmom99
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:14 AM

Siblings daily

shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:16 AM

unfortunately since I am staying with my mom at the moment I have to speak to her every day...once I get out of her house I will probably not speak to her for a very long time, if ever again...I havnt spoken to my little bastard brother in at least three blissful years

Mrsfarr
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this
My mother abandoned me as a child and I look just like her so my brothers don't like me because of it. So I talk to none of them ever.
I do call my grandmother once a week though.

We've never really been a close family though. My husband's family checks in on me almost daily though so that makes up for it. It's nice to be cared about.
nicole6870
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:27 AM
I talk to my mom almost daily. My younger brother who still lives at home almost daily and it varies w/my older brother. Sometimes its several times a week and sometimes its once a month and only in text. We're both busy w/our own life. No biggie to me. Oh my dad... usually every kids bday, Christmas and Thanksgiving. His and my bday we usually text happy bday and on fathers day I text him. So like 9 times a yr sometimes more if he needs something
nataliesmom2012
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:30 AM

I talk to my mom a couple times a day. Dad, about 3-4 times a week. Little brothers, when they answer the phone when I call dad. My older brother, a few times a year.

violet21
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:35 AM
I dnt speak to my mom as much as I'd like to:/ I love her so much bt find tlks on the phone ackward n wit my dad I speak more frequently since I see him more n I always txt my siblings:)
KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:36 AM

Siblings- almost daily. FB helps with that daily communication though.

Mom - once a week. She works too damn much.

RoseWall
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:41 AM

too many times. at least i think so. i like positive messages between us. yet it needs a lot of work to get there. the negativity. is so overwhelming at times. tomorrow is a better day. i try for at least once a day.

CarolinaGirl88
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:48 AM

My mom's the only one who I talk to on a regular basis, I talk to her almost daily.

Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:51 AM
If I don't talk to my mom every day it's the next day I talk to my oldest sister maybe once a week or so. I only talk to my middle sister at family functions ( drama drama drama with her). And I talk to my brother maybe 5-6 times a year. He is different. And he is running a resort type place up north and I guess is busy doin that idk. ( I talked to him alot more when he was hime ) I kinda miss him but he drives me nuts, we have a 3% rule with him. U can only believe 3% of what he says
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)