Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

So glad the night is over

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:01 AM
  • 4 Replies
Dd woke up at 1AM bawling because her ear hurt. We took her temp, which was fine and gave her some Tylenol for the pain. Dh told her she could sleep with us, but she wanted to go back to her bed. About half an hour later, she came back to our room and was crying and apologizing because she threw up in her bed. Dh cleaned up the bed while I cleaned dd up. She then decided to camp out in our room, where she proceeded to vomit four more times before finally falling asleep. Poor girl.

I'm hoping today she feels better, otherwise we may be taking her in to the er since her dr isn't open on Saturday. She's had a terrible week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:05 AM

How's she feeling now? All better, I hope?

dana63
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:12 AM

How is she feeling?

I learn a long time ago when they say their ears hurt I take them right in..

Indianamomto4
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:28 AM

I would definitely get her ears checked. My oldest ds would always vomit with severe ear infections....he never had any pain until they were ready to rupture and often the first sign would be the vomiting. Many times I've taken him in for vomiting and asked them to look in his ears and yep, he had bad ear infections.

MeghanPerez
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:09 PM
She woke up the next morning feeling completely fine. She hasn't complained about her ears hurting at all since that night.

Quoting bamababe1975:

How's she feeling now? All better, I hope?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)