Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What is the center of your home?

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:30 PM
  • 15 Replies
Or rather, the most important part? Our most important part is the dining table. So much so that we transformed our living room into the dining room so we would have more room around the table. It's the first thing you see when you walk in the house. We eat every meal there, do homework there, do crafts and make cookies.
The second most important part of the house is sitting area ( once dining area) right next to the kitchen. It's only big enough for a love seat and cushy chair but that is where the kids chat with me while I cook and where we read stories. There is no television on the main floor of the house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:58 PM

living room is where we play games and read book.  Kitchen we bake.  I would love to move to a bigger place so we can have more activities and company over.

treversmommy
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:02 PM

We just moved in our new place a month ago so far Our Living room is the central most used space. WE have a large book self that we have packed full of books and toy self. It also the warmest room in the house during the day due to a large bay window and 2 other windeow. Other than that our Kitchen we love to cook and make everything from scratch. Plus we have a small work station there for homework, coloring, and our mail/bill area. 

Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Living room which is literally in the center of the house it's all open into the dining room and kitchen
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsRkg
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:07 PM
Kitchen and media room/living room equally.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
justjaxx
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Kitchen everyone is always in the kitchen when I'm making food .We all eat drink and have a great time. 

PISCIS29
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:27 PM
The living room and the dining room and believe me sometimes. Most times it has nothing to do with tv and food. Sometimes all that is needed is advice a joke or a juicy topic to get the 9 of us there. We're all really close.
Momyplease
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:31 PM
our center of our house is the kitchen. So much that we merged the livingroom with it. we hang out in the kitchen all day long.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Our liveing room/ kitchen.
pampire
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:20 PM

The living room.  It's where we spend most of our time together.

FooLynRoo
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Our bedroom, we always have good talks there and good together time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)