Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My two dumb cats and dog are driving me insane. They have taken to peeing and pooping on any laundry or blanket, fighting constantly and knocking everything over. They are all adult animals and this behavior has been around 2-3 months. Ive tried EVERYTHING. Different litter boxes. Taking the dog out every 20 min. Separating the animals. Nothing works. I cant deal with them being nasty and ruining my house by pissing on everything anymore. I'm so sick of it. Tonight the cat pissed in my pjama drawer and the dog pisses on my fucking bed, RIGHT after I took it out and watched it potty. There was piss on my kitchen floor today too and all over my kids clean laundry. I really am beginning to hate these animals.

ETA

* Been to the vet. Nothing wrong with any of them.

* I have a kennel for the dog that I use.

* The cats moan and howl when I put them in a kitty kennel, then when they are out they freak out even more. That didnt work.

* No new recent changes in my house.

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Replies (11-20):
ERMAGERRD
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Oh shut the hell up. I'm pissed the fuck off at IT right now. IT pissed on my bed.

Quoting demonica29:

Well, the fact that you referred to your dog as "it" tells me a lot. It tells me that you don't value your pets as creatures with souls and feelings, rather you see them as belongings.  Hell,  if you treated me with that much distain I'd pee all over your stuff too.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ERMAGERRD
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Ive had my dog for 5 years. If this behavior doesn't stop shes going somewhere else. Its not worth paying for new mattresses, couches and pulling my carpet up.

Quoting demonica29:

Would you rehome your kids if they didn't behave?  Both pets and kids are a lifetime commitment. Just sayin'.

Quoting beadingmom17:

Yeah, they would have been gone (re-homed) already if it were me.

xtwistedxlovex
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:21 PM
You need to be sure you're cleaning effectively. Use an enzyme cleaner or neutralize the smell with vinegar. They'll continue doing it if they can smell any trace of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Paperfishies
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I would have already rehomed them. I can't deal with constant filth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ERMAGERRD
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:24 PM
I already use vinnegar.

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

You need to be sure you're cleaning effectively. Use an enzyme cleaner or neutralize the smell with vinegar. They'll continue doing it if they can smell any trace of it.

demonica29
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:24 PM
2 moms liked this

My son has peed in my bed on occasion, I wouldn't dream of calling him 'it'. My 85 pound pithull and three cats have, never done so. Just saying, youre apparently doing something wrong. 

Quoting ERMAGERRD:

Oh shut the hell up. I'm pissed the fuck off at IT right now. IT pissed on my bed.

Quoting demonica29:

Well, the fact that you referred to your dog as "it" tells me a lot. It tells me that you don't value your pets as creatures with souls and feelings, rather you see them as belongings.  Hell,  if you treated me with that much distain I'd pee all over your stuff too.

momalee40
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:25 PM
It may have started with one of them having a medical issue. Could be one.of them has a bladder infection or some other issue. Animals can sense illness and weakness in each other. Maybe start w a trip to the vet for the oldest ? If there have been any changes in the household lately that can cause stress also. Animals dont just start doing things like this for no reason, it can be hard to figure it out though. Good luck .!
ERMAGERRD
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Eiher can I. It makes me sick! I hate to get rid of them but at least two of them have to go.

Quoting Paperfishies:

I would have already rehomed them. I can't deal with constant filth.

ERMAGERRD
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:26 PM
They all just started fighting. No medical issues.

Quoting momalee40:

It may have started with one of them having a medical issue. Could be one.of them has a bladder infection or some other issue. Animals can sense illness and weakness in each other. Maybe start w a trip to the vet for the oldest ? If there have been any changes in the household lately that can cause stress also. Animals dont just start doing things like this for no reason, it can be hard to figure it out though. Good luck .!

ERMAGERRD
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:27 PM
2 moms liked this
Your son is a human. There is a huge difference.

Quoting demonica29:

My son has peed in my bed on occasion, I wouldn't dream of calling him 'it'. My 85 pound pithull and three cats have, never done so. Just saying, youre apparently doing something wrong. 

Quoting ERMAGERRD:

Quoting demonica29:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN