Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My two dumb cats and dog are driving me insane. They have taken to peeing and pooping on any laundry or blanket, fighting constantly and knocking everything over. They are all adult animals and this behavior has been around 2-3 months. Ive tried EVERYTHING. Different litter boxes. Taking the dog out every 20 min. Separating the animals. Nothing works. I cant deal with them being nasty and ruining my house by pissing on everything anymore. I'm so sick of it. Tonight the cat pissed in my pjama drawer and the dog pisses on my fucking bed, RIGHT after I took it out and watched it potty. There was piss on my kitchen floor today too and all over my kids clean laundry. I really am beginning to hate these animals.

ETA

* Been to the vet. Nothing wrong with any of them.

* I have a kennel for the dog that I use.

* The cats moan and howl when I put them in a kitty kennel, then when they are out they freak out even more. That didnt work.

* No new recent changes in my house.

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Replies (51-52):
trainlady
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Ask the vet about giving the cats some traveling medication that is used to calm them down. If he says ok this might help to calm them down.

lageise
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:49 PM

Oh shut up!!  I wasn't being a BITCH like you and suggesting that you don't take care of your animals.  I was just suggesting that if this is new behavior maybe something is physically wrong.  If you don't want suggestions then DON'T post asking for them.  If you say they're just being nasty then why post asking for suggestions.  Here's another one are they spayed and or neutered?  That could be another problem, but you probably don't want to hear that either. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)