Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Opinions needed ladies (valentines gift, poll included)

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:32 AM
  • 6 Replies

Poll

Question: Which sounds better?

Options:

I love you, with everything I am, for everything you are.

I love you, with everything I have, for everything you are.

another way (please post)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 7

View Results

I am getting my boyfriend a personalized dog tag for part of his Valentines Day gift and I need your opinion on which quote sounds better?

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
cjsix
by faith on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:39 AM

How long have you been dating? How serious are the two of you?That would make a big difference in what you would put on something like that...

kayla4507
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:48 AM

Weve been together for a little bit over a year, though it seems like eternety, in a good way. :)

kayla4507
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:12 AM

BUMP!

cjsix
by faith on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting kayla4507:

Weve been together for a little bit over a year, though it seems like eternety, in a good way. :)

I understand that even though for some a year doesn't seem like very long for others it can seem like you have always been together amd yes,in a good way. I still am not sure which choice you have shared I would do or if I would do something different...I feel like the only one who knows how close and how serious things are between you is you and if you feel that you are going to be together forever than either of what you have would be nice.

kayla4507
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:28 AM

I couldnt think of another way to put it. I just kept thinking how immature that response made me sound lol

Quoting cjsix:

Quoting kayla4507:

I understand that even though for some a year doesn't seem like very long for others it can seem like you have always been together amd yes,in a good way. I still am not sure which choice you have shared I would do or if I would do something different...I feel like the only one who knows how close and how serious things are between you is you and if you feel that you are going to be together forever than either of what you have would be nice.

military quote Pictures, Images and Photos

"Sometimes freedom makes it hard to live, when it takes things from you that you don't want to give"

cjsix
by faith on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:31 AM

I don't think you sound like that at all! I just after thinking for a bit didn't know what to tell you because.not knowing you or what your relationship is like didn't want to tell you the wrong thing.

By the way I LOVE the siggie you have on here about Freedom...

Quoting kayla4507:

I couldnt think of another way to put it. I just kept thinking how immature that response made me sound lol

Quoting cjsix:

Quoting kayla4507:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN