Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Epiphanies

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:23 AM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

Please tell me i am not only one who wakes in middle of night figuring out solutions.   I figured out how to transition dd finally into her last bed she will hopefully need in life.   I am going to totally trash her old mattress and when i take the mattress/box spring out of our closet I will put the old bed frame there instead.   I cant remember if the person who loaned us the bed wanted it back or to pass it on.  I have not spoken to the person in about 3 years or so due to her medical problems.  I wont bring out the frame for "new"bed since we do not have room for it.   I figure she will love the bigger size and a new sheet set.

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:13 AM

shouting

nicole6870
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:17 AM
I don't wake bc I stay up all night finally able to think straight lol. Glad you got the bed stuff figured out :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:22 AM

Do the anwers come to you though when everyone else is sleeping or do you have the hamster going nowhere in your mind keeping you up at night?  That is what i call it when my brain wont shut down, the crazy hamster wheel.

Quoting nicole6870:

I don't wake bc I stay up all night finally able to think straight lol. Glad you got the bed stuff figured out :)

got2monsters
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this
i have them sometimes...my gpa has them all the time. if something is bothering him or he cant find a solution, he says "im goin to bed early tonight so i can get this done by tomorrow."lol. i love him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicole6870
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol. Both. Most answers do come to me at night though. I think it's bc it's finally quiet. Nobody yelling momma or fighting etc. I make almost all of my decisions at night.
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:27 AM

That is cute of him.  I think it is since the brain has no distractions finally like you do during day.

Quoting got2monsters:

i have them sometimes...my gpa has them all the time. if something is bothering him or he cant find a solution, he says "im goin to bed early tonight so i can get this done by tomorrow."lol. i love him.

little.worthen
by Tess on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:28 AM
That's a great idea. Good thing you wrote it down. I do that all the time but I always forget what it was.
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Dont get me started on all the times i have forgotten the solutions  LOL.  It would be a short list though since i forgot all of them.

Quoting little.worthen:

That's a great idea. Good thing you wrote it down. I do that all the time but I always forget what it was.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)