Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I miss this group...so here is what is going on with me...(long but I miss you guys)UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:28 PM
  • 9 Replies

I feel like a traitor and a drama queen wannabe to go where the drama is instead of staying here with my real buddies.

I finally kicked the smoking habit for good(I hope, I hope, I hope)

I am really sick so I went to my doctor's office today and he said I  was going to have a lot of issues for a good long while but he would help me through it. He gave me some hycodan and an inhaler and space. 

He said that the damage was done over a period of about 30 years and was not going ot go away in a couple of weeks but that I am on my way to recovery.

I start classes again in april.

Stacey is going into the national guard. He is going to ask his gf to marry him after he gets in.

Justin is still on his rampage but is safe .

Tony got his testing done and they did a biopsy on some polyps and that came back ok.

My stepdaugther and her fiance are getting married march 2nd.And I have a question about that. I usually try to get her mother Christmas presents and birthday presents on my stepdaughter's birthday. Is it appropriate for me to get her a gift too when these kids get married? I was thinking about getting me , her and Khristal unity rings.( I am going to get Khristal and jackie wedding presents as well)

So everyone fill me in. I need something to do and reading about you guys is just the ticket to make me smile!

UPDATE

STACEY PROPOSED TONIGHT AND SHE SAID YES!

They are going to get married before he leaves but save a big wedding for later.  I got a nice little letter from her. I am going to be a loved mother in law. I hope I can live up to her expectations as much as my mother in law has lived up to mine!

Don't sweat the petty things;Don't pet the sweaty things!

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:33 PM

You know me.  I am my wacky self.  Lots going on but keeping my cards held close.

JoshRachelsMAMA
by JRM on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:34 PM
Are you back for good? It's good to see ya.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Quoting JoshRachelsMAMA:

Yeah,  I am going to try to be in here more. 

I have a list of about 20 people in this group that I think a lot of. You are one  of them though you have your days!

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Quoting frndlyfn:

You know me.  I am my wacky self.  Lots going on but keeping my cards held close.

You are another one of my favorites.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Quoting laranadtony:

Quoting frndlyfn:

You are another one of my favorites.

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Aivlys_
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Hi there, you don't know me but Im happy you are quitting the smoking!! You can do it. :)
laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Aivlys_:

Hi there, you don't know me but Im happy you are quitting the smoking!! You can do it. :)

Yeah, I will.  He told me today not to say" I am a nonsmoker". He told me to think of myself as a recovering smoker. 

JoshRachelsMAMA
by JRM on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Yeah, I know I'm " speshul", lol.

Quoting laranadtony:

Quoting JoshRachelsMAMA:

Yeah,  I am going to try to be in here more. 

I have a list of about 20 people in this group that I think a lot of. You are one  of them though you have your days!

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:26 AM

BUMP FOR UPDATE!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN