Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Rippppp giggle giggle giggle OH ANNORA NO!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:21 PM
  • 9 Replies

For some reason my DD Annora has started to take her diaper off, it doesn't matter if it is wet or not she takes it off, we have had to stop putting her in dresses with the bottoms and use full on pants with snaps, but that only slows her down. I don't know why she does it or how to stop it, does anyone else have a clue? She just turned 18 months. 

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Love.My.Soldier
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:23 PM
I think it's a phase almost every kid goes through. I had my kids wear overalls a lot during that stage in their lives.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Punkslilncs
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Does it mean I should start potty training?

Mrsfarr
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:27 PM
I've heard that the desire to remove their diaper means they're ready to potty train... You could try. All it really involves is sitting her down. Couldn't hurt.

Quoting Punkslilncs:

Does it mean I should start potty training?

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:27 PM

You can start the process but i think it is just the phase every toddler except mine goes through.

GaBrIeLlEsMaMa
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:36 PM

All of mine did that.. We would put onsies and pants on them, with my 2 uear old I would even tape the diaper on her because she would take them off just to go poop in my shower .. lol..

kansasmom1978
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:38 PM
When my dad did that at 18 mos we started potty training.
Country_Momma89
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I started putting my kids diapers on backwards so they couldn't reach the tabs when they went through that phase. You could also see if she's ready to start potty training.

Punkslilncs
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Annora is now in her backwards diapers.. with her pants around her ankles trying to figure it out... I would put her in overalls.. but can't do that for sleeping. 

ILoveMyKids84_
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:08 PM

I don't remember my Kids doing that but I have heard that a lot of Kids,it's probably just a phase,but she might be ready for Potty Training,good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)