Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Millions of cookies, cookies for me

Posted by   + Show Post

Girl Scout cookies are here, it's like having a house full of crack and trying to keep a hoard of midget crack addicts away from the boxes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Replies (11-20):
AlohaTink
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Every summer when the gas stations here sell peaches in their signs, this song is on a continuous loop in my head lol

Quoting ERMAGERRD:

Now you have the peaches song stuck in my head.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jj4ij
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Peaches damnit, peaches. And since peaches are free... Are your cookies free??? Send me some, please!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doulala
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:04 AM

haha: cookies!   Now I am thinking about PEACHES though, lol!
;- /

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Sorry only peaches are free cookies are $4 a box! I just signed my life away for these cookies. If I don't turn in the money they send Girl Scouts to break your legs and shave your dog.

Quoting jj4ij:

Peaches damnit, peaches. And since peaches are free... Are your cookies free??? Send me some, please!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robbinsroost
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Nope.

Quoting AlohaTink:

Random question but when I was a Girl Scout (20 years ago, yikes!) there were these lemon creme sandwiches with a cut out on top with raspberry jam. Do they still make those?

Quoting robbinsroost:

I will have those soon! I had 2 girls selling. I don't have any troub;e staying away since I can not eat them, but I sure do miss them. My kids would love some of the Lemonades. We sold them in RI, but we moved to TX and no longer sell them.

2and2onway
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:36 AM

They sell for $3.50 a box here. I did not know it was different everywhere. I want to try the lemonaides this year.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Sorry only peaches are free cookies are $4 a box! I just signed my life away for these cookies. If I don't turn in the money they send Girl Scouts to break your legs and shave your dog.

Quoting jj4ij:

Luvmybooskies
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:47 AM

LOL, my DD is selling cookies. She's sold 50 something boxes. I definitely didn't expect that, but everyone is buying multiple boxes ;)

SweetPea2004
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Me too I've got a ton and I just opened more thin mints.

SweetPea2004
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:03 AM

You can find lemonades in Texas, we are selling them.

Quoting robbinsroost:

I will have those soon! I had 2 girls selling. I don't have any troub;e staying away since I can not eat them, but I sure do miss them. My kids would love some of the Lemonades. We sold them in RI, but we moved to TX and no longer sell them.

CafeMom Tickers
LntLckrsCmQut
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:03 AM

I just don't understand the obsession behind these cookies. They taste like stale asshole.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)