Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Millions of cookies, cookies for me

Posted by   + Show Post

Girl Scout cookies are here, it's like having a house full of crack and trying to keep a hoard of midget crack addicts away from the boxes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Replies (21-30):
IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Caramel deLites please!

alf2651
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:05 AM

I saw a group of girl scouts outside of Wal-Mart the other day. Good thing DH was there or I would've bought them out of thin mints.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:09 AM
That's awesome! When did you start selling? I feel like a drug dealer lol my daughter took some thin mints to our neighbor yesterday and she said she would be over soon for more lol. This morning my friend pulled up in the driveway and I loaded her car with cookies to take to work.

Quoting Luvmybooskies:

LOL, my DD is selling cookies. She's sold 50 something boxes. I definitely didn't expect that, but everyone is buying multiple boxes ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:12 AM
We have a billion cookies here and my husband still bought cookies from the little girls outside the store last year!

Quoting alf2651:

I saw a group of girl scouts outside of Wal-Mart the other day. Good thing DH was there or I would've bought them out of thin mints.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:16 PM
we are still waiting on ours.
Luvmybooskies
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:49 PM

We got their form a few weeks ago. I made her goal 20 boxes so she could get a patch. I had no clue how crazy people would be. My mom's friend ordered like 10 boxes. I thought it was going to be hard to sell 20 boxes, but I guess not lol.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

That's awesome! When did you start selling? I feel like a drug dealer lol my daughter took some thin mints to our neighbor yesterday and she said she would be over soon for more lol. This morning my friend pulled up in the driveway and I loaded her car with cookies to take to work.

Quoting Luvmybooskies:

LOL, my DD is selling cookies. She's sold 50 something boxes. I definitely didn't expect that, but everyone is buying multiple boxes ;)

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:52 PM
Its not hard at all lol. We dont do presales so we get 200 boxes right at the start the get more as we need them. But my daughter is 14 so shes been doing it a whole too. The troop goal.is 200 per girl so they make enough for a trip to seaworld

Quoting Luvmybooskies:

We got their form a few weeks ago. I made her goal 20 boxes so she could get a patch. I had no clue how crazy people would be. My mom's friend ordered like 10 boxes. I thought it was going to be hard to sell 20 boxes, but I guess not lol.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Quoting Luvmybooskies:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ihave1
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:54 PM

love them.  I want my dd to join so I can ge them  likethat.  lmao

autiemama516
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Wow ours aren't due till next month. You lucky duck!!

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:18 PM
We don't do presale a here so we get them all at once then sell them.

Quoting autiemama516:

Wow ours aren't due till next month. You lucky duck!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN