Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Millions of cookies, cookies for me

Posted by   + Show Post

Girl Scout cookies are here, it's like having a house full of crack and trying to keep a hoard of midget crack addicts away from the boxes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Replies (31-40):
JessicaRee
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Have you actually eaten stale asshole?

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

I just don't understand the obsession behind these cookies. They taste like stale asshole.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luvmybooskies
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:31 PM

That's so cool!!! Good luck to your DD and her troop ;)

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Its not hard at all lol. We dont do presales so we get 200 boxes right at the start the get more as we need them. But my daughter is 14 so shes been doing it a whole too. The troop goal.is 200 per girl so they make enough for a trip to seaworld

Quoting Luvmybooskies:

We got their form a few weeks ago. I made her goal 20 boxes so she could get a patch. I had no clue how crazy people would be. My mom's friend ordered like 10 boxes. I thought it was going to be hard to sell 20 boxes, but I guess not lol.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

That's awesome! When did you start selling? I feel like a drug dealer lol my daughter took some thin mints to our neighbor yesterday and she said she would be over soon for more lol. This morning my friend pulled up in the driveway and I loaded her car with cookies to take to work.

Quoting Luvmybooskies:

LOL, my DD is selling cookies. She's sold 50 something boxes. I definitely didn't expect that, but everyone is buying multiple boxes ;)

Bax
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:41 PM

OMG, My favorites are the Samoas.  So I just have to know...from your inside position. what is the biggest seller and least sold? 

spunky946
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:41 PM
Mmm cookies
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:43 PM
Thin mints are always the biggest seller, then caramel delites, and peanutbutter patties, least is shortbread. Lemonades are a pretty good seller too.

Quoting Bax:

OMG, My favorites are the Samoas.  So I just have to know...from your inside position. what is the biggest seller and least sold? 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boys2men2soon
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:51 PM

I placed my order just last week!   My first order.    $50 will be eaten by my sons in no time.   I stock up and freeze the Thin Mints.

calsmom62
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Woohoo cookie mom!!!!! I have orders in to brownies and juniors all over town and at work. Can't wait to try the mango creams!
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:57 PM
They are yucky!

Quoting calsmom62:

Woohoo cookie mom!!!!! I have orders in to brownies and juniors all over town and at work. Can't wait to try the mango creams!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Well that burst my bubble lol!!!

Quoting LCWAmommy:

They are yucky!

Quoting calsmom62:

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:03 PM
My 4 year old likes them lol! They taste like perfume to me

Quoting calsmom62:

Well that burst my bubble lol!!!

Quoting LCWAmommy:

They are yucky!

Quoting calsmom62:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)