Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

They have been indicted!!! But....

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:01 PM
  • 8 Replies
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
BluePandaDreams
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:09 PM
I always believed the parents were responsible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pamelax3
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:38 PM

They have always been responsible.. It really does not matter on the mom she is dead

darcibeisheim
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:50 PM

They were cleared by dna evidence and exhornated..

I am glad that it was not another high profile jury case latter to find out that we wasted the resources of a trial when there was no proof... especially in a high profile case there needs to be proof..

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/28/16736352-report-colorado-grand-jury-indicted-jonbenet-ramseys-parents-in-1999?lite=&ocid=ansmsnbc11

Allebas
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:58 PM

This is just one of those sad cases where we most likely, will NEVER know what really happened. Poor JonBenet!! She was such a beautiful, bubbly, sweet young girl who died way too soon!! :(  RIP Jonbenet.

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree. =(

Quoting Allebas:

This is just one of those sad cases where we most likely, will NEVER know what really happened. Poor JonBenet!! She was such a beautiful, bubbly, sweet young girl who died way too soon!! :(  RIP Jonbenet.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Flovely on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Sadly I have to agree :(

Quoting Allebas:

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this

It's my personal opinion, the mother did exactly what the grand jury charged her with and the father covered it up.

Unfortunately though, the DA needs more than circumstantial evidence to actually garner a conviction.

AMBG825
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Of course they did. The DA was putting forth all this so-called evidence and not showing the evidence that led to anyong BUT the Ramsey's. The evidence of an intruder. The DNA that didn't belong to anyone in the house. The DA was on a witchhunt for the parents and totally screwed themselves out of finding the real killer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)