Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I slept with my Husband :(

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:41 PM
  • 9 Replies
I know most of you know about my husband situation. Last night I had to work so I had to come back to town. I left my son with family so I could go to work. Well after work I went out for drinks with a co worker which I should I known was a bad idea since I still have so much bottled up. Well after having about 4 drinks (I am a light weight), I had her drive me home. I knew my husband would be there but I couldn't stay with anyone else and I didn't want to ask a co worker to stay with them. Well I was planning on sleeping on the couch. He decided to come out of our room and try to talk to me. Well I don't know why I did it but I had sex with him. Right after we were done he says (I don't remember this) I asked him if it was better than Lindsey, and if she was worth loosing me and she could never love him like I do. I know I ended up sleeping the rest of the night in my sons room with the door locked. I just feel like complete shit today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Crazylovingfam
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:09 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chases_mommy10
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:09 PM
Well he is you husband if you are going to have sex do it with him until you are divorced. He did not deserve the pleasure and you should not have done it but you wanted some you got it. Use him for your needs but if having sex with him will make it harder to leave don't do it. If he cheated once he will do it again and hurt you more. Once a cheater always a cheater. If he thought she was better than you he will find more better too (in his mind better) and when he is with another woman you can find pleasure in knowing he will do it to her also if he cheated on his wife he will cheat on any woman. He is a pos for cheating and you deserve better someone to make you happy and be faithful! Find happiness don't settle for less!! GL to you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Arwyn724
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:33 PM

If you decide to separate legally, don't sleep with him again.  It will re-set the clock every time you do.  In my state you need to be separated 2 years to file divorce, so sleeping with him invalidates the separation.

Arwyn 724 

SharonHernandez
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:36 PM

I've never read your other post about your husband, but I'm sorry.

Junesmommy18
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:39 PM
What was his reply?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Did he ever admit to cheating on you with her?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Paperfishies
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:50 PM

It's called "hysterical bonding" and completely normal...If it left you feeling like shit, remember that feeling and don't do it again.

D.O.E.
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:59 PM

at least it wasn't some random loser you picked up in the bar, right?

i slept with my dh a few times when we were seperated.

but he hadn't cheated on me, so......i get why you feel like shit.

and fuck lindsey, that bitch!

i am sure you are WAY better than she is! in every way!! ((hugs))

nerdymom28
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Did he not answer you when you asked? I didn't know that he admitted to cheating on you with Lindsey - did he?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)