Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Kids and Valentine's day

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:46 PM
  • 12 Replies
Do you do anything special with your kids for valentine's? What do you get them? Do you just go out with dh/so or do you also take your kids with you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommySarah986
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silverdawn99
by Jamie on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:51 PM
I usually get my kiddos some chocolates and make them cards
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsApple
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:52 PM

We usually get our daughter a valentine's day themed book,and maybe a small stuffed animal and then we all go out to our favorite bakery for a treat,after school if it's on a weekday.

Babujai
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:54 PM

I let my kids celebrate Valentine's Day at school with their friends.  When DH and I celebrate Valentine's Day it's just us.

SterlingHeart
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I make a fun heart shapped dinner with pancakes (kinda heart shaped - I do my best - they kinda look like micky mouse ears (hehehe)

krise
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:00 PM

DH and I don't do anything. For the kids I always leave out something fun or cute. This year I found cute little plastic baskets with heart shaped holes.. my 13yr old I found some cute V-day socks *her thing lately* and some bubble bath along with some chocolates. my 9 yr old I got Starwars stuff. 

AlilKittyKat
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:03 PM

I have always done a little something for my lil valentines.. Usually a card and some candy.. I found these cute lil sock monkeys with some conversation hearts attached that my girls will be getting this year, and some candy for my son. 

Love and Light

=^..^=     

boshs1andonly
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Dh wants to get dd something for Valentine's day this year, probably a small stuffed animal. 

LntLckrsCmQut
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:23 PM

We usually just do a stuffed animal and a box of chocolates for the kids. Sometimes we will go out to eat but we prefer to just stay home and make something delicious.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:21 PM

We are getting her a pink animal and maybe a dinner out.   Bf and i are going to do a nice lunch the following week since valentines week is all early releases.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)