Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

fights

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:48 PM
  • 16 Replies
When you and your so argue what is it usually about? Our arguments are usually about discipline. He is more firm, he thinks I am sometimes too gental.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krise
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Normally it's our tone to each other and how we are speaking to each other lol. it's never anything big for the most part. 

Gorilla_Mama
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Money. DH doesn't seem to understand the concept of not spending it
pamelax3
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:48 PM

We try not to fight, but when we do it is normally over the kids

djenesis81
by Laura on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:42 PM

We've never fought at all and we've been together for about 2 years now.  I never had a single fight with the guy I dated before him either and we were together a year and a half.  There were so many things that my kids fathers and I fought about though, you name it we fought about it.  It's been such a relief and breath of fresh air to find someone that I am so equal to that there's nothing for us to argue about.  I know we'll probably fight eventually but I think that it will take a long time and will be a very rare occasion.

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm usually bitching to him about something or somethings he has not done for a long time. Our fights sre pretty one sided lol... and I win cause I'm right!

LeahCloud7
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:06 PM

I can relate, my husband was raised in a very firm household, where alot of yelling took place. ( Whip now.. ask questions later) My parents talked to me and then punished.. not the other way around. We normally fight about finances.. Right now things are a little hard.. but we always work through it. and we try to never fight infront of our kids.. My parents fought infront of us.. and it just makes me uncomfortable doing that... I would just sit down and talk to him about it.. you have to agree to disagree.. sometimes he's right and you have to admit it.. ( which SUCKS .. i know ) lol But he admits when I'm right too.. I guess thats why we work good together.. GOOD LUCK!fingers crossed

Quoting kimberly161:

When you and your so argue what is it usually about? Our arguments are usually about discipline. He is more firm, he thinks I am sometimes too gental.

Love.My.Soldier
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this
We fight about ridiculous stuff. I need to talk things out and then I can get over it.
JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:40 PM

We don't "fight" because to do that the other person would have to participate and my husband does not lol. I bitch and yell about his laziness mainly, that's really it.

Due9
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Right now, it's about how much he is working. But we don't argue much. He doesn't have to work so much, but he feels obligated to help cover shifts. He will change that before the new schedule is made, so I won't have to deal with it much longer. He knows better than to test me...lol

myideasaretaken
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:08 PM

We fight about money constantly.  And I always stay on him about picking up after himself.  It would be different if I stayed at home, I'd wait on him hand and foot but I work 12 hour shifts several days a week and housekeeping with no help and a 3 year old is impossible!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)