Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

DEAR "FRIEND"....

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:07 PM
  • 9 Replies

I know  that you say we are friends, but do friends really treat someone who is a friend the  way you have me?  No I dont think so.  I get that working is important, I do. You need to support those sweet kids of yours, b/c that ex aint doing shit to help.  I realize that you have some depression issues, but not sure if that is a reason to not return someones phone call.  However you did promise to go w/ me to the airport knowing I have issues w/ driving on the big city highways.  Fine  No one to get the kids after school, but you had two weeks noticed & you did promise me I feel that was just an excuse,(esp since you worked until 6pm)  that you did not really want to go w/ me.  Thats okay too. Tho you could have just said so in the first place. 

You brake promise after promise and never keep them,  then ask me for favor's.  Yes I will keep watching the girls b/c I love them so much & esp b/c my daughter loves them.  Dont, dont say oh we will stay the night and then never show.  Nothing to let me know why.  Yes I realize I dont have a phone.  Okay I cant find it anywhere, why the hell do you keep acting like it's my dh fault.  That annoys the shit out of me.  I have facebook I check on a regular bases you know this & could have easily left me a message saying you found something better to do. 

Im a big girl really I am.  I dont need a "friend" like you. Hopefully soon I will be leaving out of this state anywy. So really there is no need for us to be close friends.   I just felt hurt & let down.  Way to many people have treated me like a doormat & I will no longer allow for it.   By the way Sunday was a blast thanks for (not) showing up like you promised. 

Thanks for reading, it was just a vent. 

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
xLilBit22
by La Melodia on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Awww man, sorry ur "friend" has not been very friend like
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ihave1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:18 PM

thank you. im sorry too.  Sad thing is everyone treats me  badly.   People often pretend to be my friend b/c of what I can do for them.  Not b/c they actually like me.  Now days tho  I just dont give a darn for them anymore and have deleted most of them out of my life.  Thought she was different, but yesterday was the last straw. 

Quoting xLilBit22:

xLilBit22
by La Melodia on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:22 PM
I understand. Ive gotten rid of some people.

Quoting ihave1:

thank you. im sorry too.  Sad thing is everyone treats me  badly.   People often pretend to be my friend b/c of what I can do for them.  Not b/c they actually like me.  Now days tho  I just dont give a darn for them anymore and have deleted most of them out of my life.  Thought she was different, but yesterday was the last straw. 

Quoting xLilBit22:

pamelax3
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:45 PM
I understand! I have cleaned up.my friends because of crap like this! Hang in there it will.all.work out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ihave1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Thank you so much.  You know tired of telling my two year old why so and so didnt come.  Hurts her more I can t keep doing that to her.

Quoting pamelax3:

I understand! I have cleaned up.my friends because of crap like this! Hang in there it will.all.work out

ilovethebus
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Your friend sucks. You'll get a better one. Just keep your head up.
Due9
by your-bff on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:55 PM

It is hard to find good, true friends. She doesn't sound like a good friend at all and you should just cut her off and stop helping her. She doesn't deserve it.

ihave1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:24 PM

true, but my  baby  doesnt deserve to just lose  two friends. Neither does hers.  thats the only reason why i watch them.   Quoting Due9:

It is hard to find good, true friends. She doesn't sound like a good friend at all and you should just cut her off and stop helping her. She doesn't deserve it.

Due9
by your-bff on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:16 AM

Does she pay you to watch them?

they can still be friends without her using you to babysit..if she is paying then it is okay.

Quoting ihave1:

true, but my  baby  doesnt deserve to just lose  two friends. Neither does hers.  thats the only reason why i watch them.   Quoting Due9:

juggling

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)