Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What are you getting for you S/O for V-day?

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:06 PM
  • 64 Replies

So, Im interested in what you ladies are getting for your significant others for Valentines Day? Maybe you dont celebrate?

Im getting mine an engraved dog tag necklace, some sexy lingerie for myself for him, and if I can manage, some sexy pictures of myself, though that may be hard as I only have me to do them lol AND chocolate. 

YOUR TURN!!!

military quote Pictures, Images and Photos

"Sometimes freedom makes it hard to live, when it takes things from you that you don't want to give"

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
piwife
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Crazy sex!! Am not kidding he always says the best present is me :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bax
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Been married 26 years. I hate Valentine's Day. First couple years of our marriage my husband did stuff but I asked him to stop and now its just another day. 

Why do I hate Valentines Day?  Because the day makes so many people so sad.  Especially kids; another day of less popular kids feeling left out.  (And please don't read anything into it, I was actually quite popular in school and I am happily married.)  I just hate the day, I always have. 

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:18 PM
We only do Valentine's for the kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lwalker270
by Lara on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:18 PM

A card.  We realy don't make a big deal of Valentine's Day.

Every day is V day in our house ;)

Paperfishies
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Nothing.  We don't celebrate Vday.

Ninjabubble
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Nothing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayla4507
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:22 PM

I can understand so many of you not celebrating. I typically do not either, cept for my son, and then him and I just make something together. But this year I wasnt able to do anything for Christmas or his birthday so I figured I could use this to make up for it lol

military quote Pictures, Images and Photos

"Sometimes freedom makes it hard to live, when it takes things from you that you don't want to give"

AMR320
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Same here. Sometimes we buy chocolates for us to share but that is it.

Quoting lapcounter:

We only do Valentine's for the kids.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ddhb2007
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband and I are going away for the weekend. He gets to take a chocolate making class, and I get to go to the spa. His birthday is the week before, so it's celebrating that more than Valentines Day.
LAHnTAH0812
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:26 PM
candy. he usually gets me jewelry. but he doesn't care for vday gifts for himself. candy and sex works, and then he tells me to keep in mind that pretty necklace/watch/earrings on steak, bj and STFU day lmao but we dont celebrate that one lolol.. his mom said to her dh you might get the first two but im not shutting up!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)