Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Or a "well travelled" mom? We are only as old as we feel! I'm a young mom (well not so young anymore) I'm 26 with a 6 year old. If you could, would you change how old you were? I'm on the fence about it. Yes because I wasn't ready to be a mom emotionally and financially. But no because I like being a young mom. I love to go to school functions or field trips and reminisce about how I was the child not so many years ago. What about y'all?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Replies (11-20):
Creek_Momma
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Im young. Had my son at 17 and now I'm 22 with a 5 year old. I might change my age...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:53 PM
I was 23 when then Damien was born 24 when Hunter was born and I am 33 and due in September.
boys2men2soon
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:00 PM

I was 24 when I had my first child.    I was the perfect age, imo.   I was beyond my 'party' years, graduated college, married, great job.....settled.     My goal was to be married with two kids and a house by my 30th birthday.   I made it.

hippymama11
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:10 PM
I had my first at 19 I am 21 now an he is 2...I must look really young though I get lots of mean comments about teenage pregnancy an people asking if my son is my little brother!! :( makes me sad people judge that way without even knowing but I'm now expecting number 2 I love being a mom an I love that I might be young but I play with my son all the time and have the energy to do so!! Nothing wrong with being a young mom god knew I was ready an I will always be able to relate to my children as they grow :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CrazyBeautiful.
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:47 PM

We started trying at 22 because we were ready. What we didn't expect was to conceive twins the first month we tried. They were born the day after my 23rd birthday. I would change NOTHING :) 

pinkiebabii
by Jennie on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:49 PM
I'm a young mom. I'm 19.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alyssa1
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:50 PM

im 28 with 2 kids my daughter will be 8 in march and my son is 2. i wish some things would have been different but it is what it is.

krise
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:51 PM

I was a young mom, I guess I still am. Now 33, I have a 13yr old and a 9yr old.

Wife.Mommy.Jess
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:59 PM
im 20 and my dd is 1. Dh and i plan on having another in 2014. So ill be close to 22 with the second child. I love being a young mom.all of my children will know and have the same bio father.i was married before my dd was concieved so i regret nothing.plus i think it will allow me to understand my kids more.my mom was nearly 40 when she had me and i hated it.i felt like i was being raised by my grandparents
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vanderhyde
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:22 PM
I'm 22 with a 3 year old son I love it I have so much energy but I wish I could have finished college I just need 3 more semesters and I'm done. I'm thinking about having another one just because he needs a brother.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)