Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Tomorrow... **pic heavy** PIOG

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:57 AM
  • 6 Replies
2 moms liked this

My oldest baby will be...
4 YEARS OLD!!
Now trust me, I know its not that big of a deal.....but like this is my baby & every time I talk about it, I cant do so without my eyes tearing up. Its like in my mind, I KNOW she has to grow up, but in my heart, she has to stay a baby forever. She's brilliant, shes funny, shes sassy, shes clever...shes everything I want her to be and more & I couldnt ask for a better daughter. Shes been my little monkeypants since she was born, but know I have to call her my BIG monkeypants. Shes no longer a baby, but shes MY baby. I cant believe shes gone through her baby, infant & toddler stages & is now technically a preschooler!! *Sigh* what am I gonna do? I know..............Im gonna cry. OMG I cant deal. Next time I look around, shes gonna be moving out :'( How do I deal?

And the cake we ordered for her today :)

CafeMom Tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

babies

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
dbcmommy
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:59 AM
Aww she is so cute! Hope she has a great birthday!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NyiaBaby216
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!! And we're gonna try to make it special! You only turn 4 once!!

Quoting dbcmommy:

Aww she is so cute! Hope she has a great birthday!

TaralynnStewart
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:02 AM
Gorgeous! Happy birthday to her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LeighAnn_27
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:46 AM
She is so adorable?

Quoting NyiaBaby216:

My oldest baby will be...
4 YEARS OLD!!
Now trust me, I know its not that big of a deal.....but like this is my baby & every time I talk about it, I cant do so without my eyes tearing up. Its like in my mind, I KNOW she has to grow up, but in my heart, she has to stay a baby forever. She's brilliant, shes funny, shes sassy, shes clever...shes everything I want her to be and more & I couldnt ask for a better daughter. Shes been my little monkeypants since she was born, but know I have to call her my BIG monkeypants. Shes no longer a baby, but shes MY baby. I cant believe shes gone through her baby, infant & toddler stages & is now technically a preschooler!! *Sigh* what am I gonna do? I know..............Im gonna cry. OMG I cant deal. Next time I look around, shes gonna be moving out :'( How do I deal?

And the cake we ordered for her today :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beautiful31mom
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:31 AM

She is beautiful!

juggamomma
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:37 AM
Awwww! She is so cute!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)