Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

She was sent to the principals office!!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:27 AM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

My 10 year old yesterday was sent to the principals office for running in the halls when she wasn't even suppose to be in the hall.  she's a monitor for a kindergarten class.  she dropped the kids off at the auditorium where she was suppose to stay but it seems one of their teachers have been letting them in their classroom after they drop off the kids.  So they were headed to the classroom when they decided it would be a good time to go running and screaming in the halls.  Her excuse was she didn't scream and she was being chased by the boys.  the culprits were my dd and 3 other girls and 2 boys.  they lectured by the principal, asst principal the teachers that found them in the running and screaming and then by their main teacher.   she so didn't want to go to school today and tried everything to get out of going.  First she started to pretend she couldn't breathe.  then she was soo tired she couldn't stand up (after her shower and being fully dressed) then her stomach started hurting.   When she told me about the whole thing yesterday we had a really long talk so today when she kept trying to find a way to stay home i just kept giving her sayings.  Like Time to face the music, You chose to do the wrong thing and now you have to pay the price.  You did the crime  now its time to do the time. By the time  we got to school she was begging me to stop with the sayings. 

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
christina0607
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:03 AM

ok. 

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Hopefully she will make better choices today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ms.Pink.
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Yeah my kid wouldn't ever stay home just to avoid the consequence of acting a fool.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momyplease
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Ohh kids got to love them. You handling it very well. Good on you mama.:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ninipanini
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:53 AM

she's gotta conscience and  i like your "face them music" attitude, LOL

Momtogirls0823
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Good job.  I also wouldn't have let her stay home.  She would have to go just so she could deal with the mess she created for herself the day before.  

Due9
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Ok

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:54 PM

well...glad you backed the school up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN