Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Alot of Kids So What

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:10 AM
  • 62 Replies
2 moms liked this

Why do people fixate on how many kids you have? We have eight but how does that effect anyone else? Why all the negativity?

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eesmommy
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:12 AM
2 moms liked this
Because they are nosey and don't know how to keep their opinions to themselves.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:13 AM

because i feel the pain... for your vag! jk! idk - why do people do the flip to moms of one child - like anyone needs more than one child.  

TS9509
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:13 AM
7 moms liked this
I say if you can afford to have a lot of children then go for it! My biggest problem with ppl who have several children are those that are abusing the system or those who have 2-3 kids and are using government assistance and still having kids. I understand things happen in life and ppl need the assistance but its assistance not a way of life!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DomesticDoll
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Because plain and simple they are stupid bitches who probably don't get laid and they're miserable in their own lives !!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christina0607
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:18 AM
6 moms liked this

It makes people wonder why you would have 8....if you were in a position to complain about money.

In that post in particular you were complaining that you needed your tax refund and that the "poor" were being punished. I felt that it was a perfectly valid question. 

January1964
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:18 AM

I guess we just can't figure out how you ladies manage!

momaof8
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:19 AM

we adopted six of ours out of the foster system

Quoting TS9509:

I say if you can afford to have a lot of children then go for it! My biggest problem with ppl who have several children are those that are abusing the system or those who have 2-3 kids and are using government assistance and still having kids. I understand things happen in life and ppl need the assistance but its assistance not a way of life!

momaof8
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:20 AM

we adopted six of our foster children. I said we were okay but I have many friends who are far worse off than us and it does punish the poor

Quoting christina0607:

It makes people wonder why you would have 8....if you were in a position to complain about money.

In that post in particular you were complaining that you needed your tax refund and that the "poor" were being punished. I felt that it was a perfectly valid question. 

theresaphilly
by Theresa on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I only have four, but we want two more. WOW eight kids, bet it's never a dull moment at your house.

christina0607
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I read your answer, doesn;t change the fact that it was a fair question.

I'm still curious why your friend will be homeless now that she can't get her taxes done until March?

Quoting momaof8:

we adopted six of our foster children. I said we were okay but I have many friends who are far worse off than us and it does punish the poor

Quoting christina0607:

Make someone happy today, mind your own business.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)