Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

She named her daughter....(her middle name isn't any better)

Posted by   + Show Post

Brittinni (she says it Bre-Tee-nie).Like or dislike?She said Britney/Brittany were too used. I found out today that her daughter's middle name is Angeretta(Anger-etta).Oh,wow.Poor girl.

If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?
Author: Milton Berle

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Replies (11-20):
CrazyBeautiful.
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:49 PM

I know someone whos name is Brittinni and her sisters are Whitinni and Christinni. Strange, I guess, but does't hurt me. 

krise
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:51 PM

yikes.

sara_3388
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:52 PM
My dd's name is spelled Brittnie.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:55 AM

BUMP!

coupon_ash_back
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:56 AM
I think it sounds like a drink
Ciaodarlings
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Wow. That's awful.

Neuro
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Right off the bat, when I say it, it makes me think of a really strong drink that you would get down in TJ for $.50 cents a shot that would f**k you up for hours. You'd wake up in a hotel room next to your best friend who is naked and smoking and doobie and they will ask you "HAHAHAHA, what'd I tell you 'bout B-Angerettas, huh? I told you not to pound it down so fast!".

I'd really like to know what kind of person would name their kid something so ridiculous. Did it have to be a chop-up of Britney? Are there really no unique ACTUAL names she could have used? Sounds like one of the names that one of my trailer-park hoodlum buddies would give to their daughter because "we don't want her to blend into the crowd of sheep MANE *puff*".

djenesis81
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:49 AM
1 mom liked this

At least she can go by Brit or Ang for short.  That's the only hope that child has at fitting it. Poor thing :(

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:54 AM

I don't get it,either. Angeretta? Where would she have heard that name...maybe she made it up?

Quoting Neuro:

Right off the bat, when I say it, it makes me think of a really strong drink that you would get down in TJ for $.50 cents a shot that would f**k you up for hours. You'd wake up in a hotel room next to your best friend who is naked and smoking and doobie and they will ask you "HAHAHAHA, what'd I tell you 'bout B-Angerettas, huh? I told you not to pound it down so fast!".

I'd really like to know what kind of person would name their kid something so ridiculous. Did it have to be a chop-up of Britney? Are there really no unique ACTUAL names she could have used? Sounds like one of the names that one of my trailer-park hoodlum buddies would give to their daughter because "we don't want her to blend into the crowd of sheep MANE *puff*".

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:12 AM

But you say it Britney,right? I think Bre-TEE-nie is weird sounding,kwim? The little girl won't really be able to go by her middle name either.(Unless they use a nickname)

Quoting sara_3388:

My dd's name is spelled Brittnie.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN