Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Are you a super wimp?

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:59 AM
  • 10 Replies

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadow_lark
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:02 AM
Yes. I wear all that inside. Add another hoodie and dh's big coat for outside and then its a bit more accurate lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:04 AM

Oh man.   You must be very cold blooded or something.    We dont have snow here often but i am happy that i finally got rainboots for our rain seasons.

Quoting shadow_lark:

Yes. I wear all that inside. Add another hoodie and dh's big coat for outside and then its a bit more accurate lol

Mrsfarr
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:04 AM
I wear a lined hoodie.

And usually some pants.
Not much else.
shadow_lark
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:09 AM
Yes, I'm always cold. We don't get much snow either but it always feels super cold to me. The kids run around the house naked and I'm sitting.on the couch under a blanket shivering lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

Oh man.   You must be very cold blooded or something.    We dont have snow here often but i am happy that i finally got rainboots for our rain seasons.

Quoting shadow_lark:

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:14 AM

I used to be that way until i hit my 20s and became pregnant.  Now i sweat to death even it is 20 degrees out.   While pregnant I almost left house w/o a shirt on LOL  Just had my bra and pants.   Growing up I used to run around in 90 degree weather still wearing a jacket.

Quoting shadow_lark:

Yes, I'm always cold. We don't get much snow either but it always feels super cold to me. The kids run around the house naked and I'm sitting.on the couch under a blanket shivering lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting shadow_lark:

shadow_lark
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:19 AM
That's the odd thing. That happened to me too. I don't tolerate heat well, so when it gets above 70 ish I feel like I'm sweating to death. Idk, I guess I just live in the extreme. There is no happy medium for me :(

Quoting frndlyfn:

I used to be that way until i hit my 20s and became pregnant.  Now i sweat to death even it is 20 degrees out.   While pregnant I almost left house w/o a shirt on LOL  Just had my bra and pants.   Growing up I used to run around in 90 degree weather still wearing a jacket.

Quoting shadow_lark:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting shadow_lark:

EsmeVincent
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:22 AM

yes...I'm in Ga, we don't get much snow or really winter weather so when we do I do exactly that...I really HATE to be cold.

jessi2girls
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:22 AM

lol, only some of them I do.. fur lined boots, I have one pair.. the rest are leather.. lol.

Most of the time no scarf.. I do bring my gloves, especially if I have to scrap ice off my car, my coat is wool though.. lol. 

and I don't have a body warmer. 

TableforSeven
by Judy on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:32 AM

Nope -- it has to be REALLY cold for me to wear anything but a light jacket or shawl.

Aleta775
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:34 AM

No. LOL. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)