Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
How many kids do you have vs. How many you wanted to have? And are you done having kids?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Replies (21-30):
iluvsn85
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:26 PM
We do too! Great blessing, sometimes I have to remind myself lol.

Quoting nicoleg806:

I love kids I have my nephew right now taking care of him. We love kiddos!!!

Quoting iluvsn85:

We are foster parents, thats how we got the two we have now. Thats awesome you have a big family!

Quoting nicoleg806:

I have 6 5 girls and one boy. I always wanted a big family. I am done having babies but once my kiddos are grown I want to be a foster parent.

GLO682
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:27 PM

i have two. i wanted one. lol. jk two is perfect. i have a boy and a girl and i do not want another ever.

eema.gray
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:28 PM

I have 3.  I wanted 2.  I was DONE before baby girl was conceived and if I had realized I was pregnant earlier than I did (figured it out when I was about 8 weeks), she wouldn't be here.  But she is loved and adored as much, possibly more, than her older siblings and will never know how devestated I was regarding her conception.

iluvsn85
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Im sorry to hear that you had 2 mc's. We have had a few in the past. Good luck if you ttc#3.

Quoting Amy_M:

Growing up I always wanted 3.  We have 2 now, but had 2 miscarriages, one in Oct 2011 and one in Mar 2012.  I would like to have one more, but after the miscarriages DH is a little iffy about it still.

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Yes we are done.
iluvsn85
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Thats awesome! Thats our out look if God wants us to have more kids we will.

Quoting ACsLady:

I'm currently pregnant with our fourth. We welcome any and all children the Lord chooses to bless us with. We don't have a limit of how many we want or a cut off for when we're "done".

MrsApple
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this

We have one daughter.We want one more.Hopefully it happens :)

Reankanesmom
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:32 PM

We have two kids a girl who is 8 and a boy who is 6. I wanted four but had comlications in my pregnacies and delivers and then afterwards wound up having a hystrectomy a year after my son was born. So I will take what I have. We have looked into adoption but with both of us finishing our degrees and how stretched we feel now it would not be a good idea at this point.

SP_Mama
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:33 PM
I have one. When I was younger, I wanted 3 but I'm done after my one. I have a SS that lives here full-time so in a way I have 2 though.
mommyneedssleep
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:33 PM
I have 2.... Only wanted one, but 8 years after my first I got major baby fever!!!! Very happy with the two I have!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)