Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
How many kids do you have vs. How many you wanted to have? And are you done having kids?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Replies (31-40):
iluvsn85
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Good luck on ttc!

Quoting MrsApple:

We have one daughter.We want one more.Hopefully it happens :)

iluvsn85
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Good luck on both of you getting your degrees!

Quoting Reankanesmom:

We have two kids a girl who is 8 and a boy who is 6. I wanted four but had comlications in my pregnacies and delivers and then afterwards wound up having a hystrectomy a year after my son was born. So I will take what I have. We have looked into adoption but with both of us finishing our degrees and how stretched we feel now it would not be a good idea at this point.

bebe_ju-rah
by I Ate The Rainbow on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I used to want 3. Then I had dd and thought I was done with her. Then she started to get older and I got baby fever and decided I wanted 1 more. I now have a 2 week old ds as well and am definitely done now. I ain't getting any younger, my personal "cut off age" is 30 and I'm 28. :)
nicoleg806
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:41 PM

You must have a huge heart!!

Quoting iluvsn85:

We do too! Great blessing, sometimes I have to remind myself lol.

Quoting nicoleg806:

I love kids I have my nephew right now taking care of him. We love kiddos!!!

Quoting iluvsn85:

We are foster parents, thats how we got the two we have now. Thats awesome you have a big family!

Quoting nicoleg806:

I have 6 5 girls and one boy. I always wanted a big family. I am done having babies but once my kiddos are grown I want to be a foster parent.

iluvsn85
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you, I try.

Quoting nicoleg806:

You must have a huge heart!!

Quoting iluvsn85:

We do too! Great blessing, sometimes I have to remind myself lol.

Quoting nicoleg806:

I love kids I have my nephew right now taking care of him. We love kiddos!!!

Quoting iluvsn85:

We are foster parents, thats how we got the two we have now. Thats awesome you have a big family!

Quoting nicoleg806:

I have 6 5 girls and one boy. I always wanted a big family. I am done having babies but once my kiddos are grown I want to be a foster parent.

Trixi.VonLace
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:46 PM
We have 4, I wanted 6 no were not done :)
pinkiebabii
by Jennie on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I have one (9 months)

I want seven.

I'm just getting started.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluvsn85
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Good you you and your dh! I miss seeing big families!

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

We have 4, I wanted 6 no were not done :)

Amy_M
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Thank you.  The thought of being pregnant again is super scary.  The first miscarriage a complete shock..never thought it would happen to me.  The second was an even bigger shock if that's possible.  Statistically it shouldn't have happened.  Both times we found out at the dr. office on an ultrasound.  I had to have a d&c with both.  My husband is afraid that if it were to happen again that I would compeletly break.  Which is understandable.  The second loss was so soon after the first I was afraid I wouldn't recover from it.  I am in a good place now, I do still have my moments, but they are few and far between.  I think by the summer I will bring up ttc again.  I just want him to see that I am ok.  We survived...LOL  I want nothing more than to have another baby, but not if he isn't on board.  We are not currently preventing, but not trying. 

Anyway, that reply got longer than I had expected....thanks again.  And I am sorry for your losses as well.  Oh one more question, where in the scheme of your kids were your mc's?  Meaning did you have more afterwards or were they before you had your livign children?

Quoting iluvsn85:

Im sorry to hear that you had 2 mc's. We have had a few in the past. Good luck if you ttc#3.

Quoting Amy_M:

Growing up I always wanted 3.  We have 2 now, but had 2 miscarriages, one in Oct 2011 and one in Mar 2012.  I would like to have one more, but after the miscarriages DH is a little iffy about it still.

babyspots17
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:54 PM
I have 3 always wanted 4 but we are done.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)