Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Wth is this? flu,virus,what???

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:55 PM
  • 5 Replies
I woke up today feeling my throat a bit scratchy. Well out of the blue,at around 6pm my body started hurting. Headache,chills. So I took some vitamin c and Motrin for the fever. Now I'm sitting here hot and cold,headache still on and off but no mucus or sneezing at all.when I had the flu years ago I was so congested I couldn't even breath. Wth is wrong with me?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
heather77g
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:05 PM

There are a lot of things going around, so be careful and take care of yourself. Have you heard about the NoroVirus, that sounds intense!

CountYouTwice
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Sounds like the flu, The Norovirus is intestinal, diarrhea and vomiting. My friends son had ot for 5 days! :( I am hoping both stay away from my house.

lmjess
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:13 PM

The flu doesn't necessarily cause congestion. The flu is body aches, fever, chills, and pure miserableness!!!

My 3 yr old son got the flu, even after being vaccinated. He developed pneumonia from it. Very scary! He's doing much better but it took 2 weeks!

kaylasmom22
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Yep that's what it is,Notorious. I feel a bit better than yesterday but still having headaches and chills.

Quoting heather77g:

There are a lot of things going around, so be careful and take care of yourself. Have you heard about the NoroVirus, that sounds intense!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BlsdWithTwOKids
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Quoting heather77g:

My Group For Moms Who Love Taking Pictures,NO DRAMA:http://www.cafemom.com/group/118535

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)