Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Jodi Arias....holy ****!!

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:12 PM
  • 10 Replies
This is the first time I've heard of this case as I was bypassing Nancy Grace ...I was like eh whatever ...a pretty blonde killed a guy but I just went online and looked at the crime scene photos and holllllyyyyy f**%"%"%%** s**t!!!

They were extremely disturbing !! She gutted him like a fish ...like he looked horrible . I hope she gets the death penalty!

That neck wound...my God..I hope he was in shock or unconcious because that has to be an extremely painful way to die and the poor guy had no idea what was coming ....and she took photos of him like a psycho...Jesus Christ this is disturbing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SupermarketMama
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:14 PM
I hope she doesn't get off because she's a pretty hot blonde like Casey Anthony ...and why in court is her hair black? You'd think it'd be blond so she could make eyes with the male jurors...men are so stupid and fall for crap like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Haven't heard anything about that. But I'm living stone ages and no cable. :/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
heather77g
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:24 PM

wow I haven't heard anything about this neither, but just looked it up. How crazy, this woman has some major issues. If she does luck out and get away with it, she will be accused of having something psychologically wrong with her to put her in a mental hospital.

newmommy7608
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:24 PM

I haven't heard about this yet...but the next lifetime movie in the making

sherry132
by Sherry on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Wow. That is bad. How the hell did she do all of that alone. She doesn't look big or strong enough. That poor guy. 

MammaPaparazza
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Where are the pics ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DKk0531
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:33 PM
That chick is SICK! We follow the case and jez that lady is just sick sick sick. No way was any of that self defense like she claims
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mom_3.0
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Adrenaline

Quoting sherry132:

Wow. That is bad. How the hell did she do all of that alone. She doesn't look big or strong enough. That poor guy. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovebugs_mom906
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:46 PM
I live in AZ, so it's been in the news for quite sometime. I really hope she doesn't get off. During the prosecution part of the trial, they had the ME state that the victim had 3 separate injuries that would've killed him, not counting the multiple stab wounds. He wasn't getting back up. She could've, and should've stopped long before she did. The chick is crazy, no doubt about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SupermarketMama
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:05 AM
When you have adrenaline in your body you can be as strong as a man if you're a woman. I believe she did it all by herself . There is zero evidence that there was anybody else involved..besides between the last photo and when he was killed it was only 106 seconds I believe...so she did all of that within two minutes which is just nuts ...and poor guy. I felt dirty looking at those photos..no one's pictures should be on the internet like that. He's being victimized all over again. If I was murdered and looked like that i'd find it mortifying to have my photos out there .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN