Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Df birthday was Sunday. I didn't get him anything and ever since his birthday he says I don't care about him since I didn't get him anything. What can I do or get him to make it up to him?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Replies (11-20):
indymom72
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:15 AM

if you didn't get him a gift on purpose why are you worried about making it up to him?

fliptopz4
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:46 AM

Is your DF 10 ? Thats silly hes a grown up. You don't always get gifts on your birthday.

BoxxyBabee
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:21 AM
Exactly, I thought it would be ok, but I was wrong.

Quoting fliptopz4:

Is your DF 10 ? Thats silly hes a grown up. You don't always get gifts on your birthday.

BoxxyBabee
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:21 AM
I didn't think a gift mattered but I was wrong.

Quoting indymom72:

if you didn't get him a gift on purpose why are you worried about making it up to him?

LyTe684
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:23 AM
Lol. This was my first thought.

Quoting AMBG825:

Blowjob 

crazymom21
by *giggle snort* on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Slap up side his head Jethro Gibbs style. My dh is getting a fish fry for his birthday. Guess who's frying the fish, peeling potatoes for French fries, and cleaning up. Dh lol.

What are his favorite things, or a blowjob& sex lol
inspain
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck, huh?  If that's the case, I should be winning the lottery soon!

Quoting AMBG825:

Quoting inspain:

What is that spider?  An orb weaver?  I don't get the people who are freaked out by spiders, I love 'em.

I love spiders too. They are often used as a symbol of creativity. Having a spider in your house is considered to be good luck.

"If there is a God, why did he make me an Atheist?" - Ricky Gervais
Arwyn724
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:36 AM

Why wouldn't you have recognized his birthday, even with something small? Breakfast in bed and a card isn't hard, do you not gift-exchange for a reason?

Quoting BoxxyBabee:

Quoting indymom72:

Arwyn 724 

BoxxyBabee
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:07 AM
I sang him happy birthday, we went to see his parents out of town, and he said he had a good birthday. I didn't think a gift was necessary.

Quoting Arwyn724:

Why wouldn't you have recognized his birthday, even with something small? Breakfast in bed and a card isn't hard, do you not gift-exchange for a reason?

Quoting BoxxyBabee:

Quoting indymom72:

Arwyn724
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Well, I guess that's all part of the 'engagement period', to find out what is/is not important to each other.  If it meant something to my df, so, dh, whatever, I'd try to do it to make them happy.  Unless a gift to him is like an x-box or something ridiculous, we always tried to make birthdays special in our family.

Quoting BoxxyBabee:

I sang him happy birthday, we went to see his parents out of town, and he said he had a good birthday. I didn't think a gift was necessary.

Quoting Arwyn724:

Quoting BoxxyBabee:

Quoting indymom72:

Arwyn 724 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)