Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I wake up this morning and go to wake dd up...she's not in her room.

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:45 AM
  • 26 Replies
4 moms liked this
No, she's downstairs, dressed, eating her breakfast she prepared and her lunch is made. She's 7. She's getting so big and responsible. I'm proud of her.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kayandjsmom
by Alecia on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:48 AM
She just told me she wants to be a big girl and start getting herself up and ready before my alarm goes off.
Rebecca204
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:50 AM

wow! thats awesome! wish my boys would do that! lol

kayandjsmom
by Alecia on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Thanks. I would a wreck if ds was up and down here alone. He's my wild one.

Quoting Rebecca204:

wow! thats awesome! wish my boys would do that! lol

kayandjsmom
by Alecia on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Bump
Arwyn724
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:51 AM
7 moms liked this

Can she teach those skills to my 17 yo?

Teeshann
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this

so nice when they start taking care of themselves. and also bittersweet because they don't need you as much =-( . my daughter is 7 and i'll offer to do something for her "i can do it myself". so now my 4 year old wants to do everything himself. i feel a little better that he still kind of needs me as he comes out of his room with his shirt on inside out and backwards. LOL.

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Awwww.how cute.
kayandjsmom
by Alecia on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Cute, and it's the same here. I have my 4year old ds who still needs my help with most things. Getting dressed also. He puts pants on backwards, shoes on the wrong feet..lol.

Quoting Teeshann:

so nice when they start taking care of themselves. and also bittersweet because they don't need you as much =-( . my daughter is 7 and i'll offer to do something for her "i can do it myself". so now my 4 year old wants to do everything himself. i feel a little better that he still kind of needs me as he comes out of his room with his shirt on inside out and backwards. LOL.

Teeshann
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:06 AM

lol. when i point out to my son that his shirt is on wrong he tells me "i want it that way"

Quoting kayandjsmom:

Cute, and it's the same here. I have my 4year old ds who still needs my help with most things. Getting dressed also. He puts pants on backwards, shoes on the wrong feet..lol.

Quoting Teeshann:

spunky946
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:12 AM

That's great.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)