Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

oh how i love passive agressivness in the morning

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:51 AM
  • 9 Replies
So SO keeps his phone for some reason on my side of the bed. He has to be up at 620 for work. I always move it to his side once fully charger so that it won't wake our daughter.

He wakes up at 622 for work and says I guess I won't have time to stop for gas... Dude it currently 1 degree out. I'm not going to take our daughter out if I don't have to... It only takes you 7 mins to get to work. If you have time to stop to get your soda you have time to put $ in the gas tank... He gets mad because I tell him I'm not taking Meg out if I don't have to and I got only about 3 hours of sleep between last night and the night before because I get up with her at night and I have to work tonight too...

So quit acting like I'm doing something wrong because I'm trying to keep her healthy and wanting to get a little more rest myself... BTW he sleeps through her wake UPS because before she really gets started I take her downstairs and he's a heavy sleeper anyhow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
christina0607
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:57 AM

Why don't you leave her at home, and go put the gas while he is getting ready for work?

I don't realy understand the dynamic I guess. 

BraydensMama163
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:59 AM
He should have thought of that yesterday...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Or put gas in it after your shift at night.....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JustFox
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Because of the fact that I'm going on about a half hour of sleep. And because I told him to stop last night and get it. He isn't going to be late he just didn't want to get out of the truck and do it

Quoting christina0607:

Why don't you leave her at home, and go put the gas while he is getting ready for work?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustFox
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:06 AM
I work across town we wouldn't had enough to get me to work with the heater going. He also feels the need to go to his grandparents everytime I work so leaving her home with him isn't an option he's just a ass when it comes to being cold out. He didn't want to have to get out of the truck to put gas in the tank.

Quoting calsmom62:

Or put gas in it after your shift at night.....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christina0607
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Whether you help him get the gas or not you'll still only have 3 hours of sleep right? 

The two have nothing to do with each other right?

IDK, I guess I just help my husband out. It honestly sounds like youre trying to punish him. 

What time does he have to be at work?

Quoting JustFox:

Because of the fact that I'm going on about a half hour of sleep. And because I told him to stop last night and get it. He isn't going to be late he just didn't want to get out of the truck and do it

Quoting christina0607:

Make someone happy today, mind your own business.

Jeanna03
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this

i know the feelin my husband and i got into it to because his alarms start going off at 4a.m. and i have to keep waking him up to turn them of like 6 times. so im like y so early normally he leaves between 6-7a.m he sayed he got to get stuff done. so i say set 1 alarm and get ur but up how hard is that he said he cant wake up then starts saying crap like it was my g/f texting me so im pissed off then he starts cussing me.  y does he got to b so mean, i dont understand.

JustFox
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:14 AM
No ill only have that much sleep if is gotten gas because he would've woke our daughter up while I was gone. He has to be there at 7 but the thing is he stops at the gas station every morning to get his chew and 2 2 liters of soda. I'm not going to go out to put gas in tge truck when he will be going to tge gas station anyway. It would take more time to get the gas than it takes him to get ready.. I'm going back to bed now I shall return replies later.

Quoting christina0607:

Whether you help him get the gas or not you'll still only have 3 hours of sleep right? 

The two have nothing to do with each other right?

IDK, I guess I just help my husband out. It honestly sounds like youre trying to punish him. 

What time does he have to be at work?

Quoting JustFox:

Quoting christina0607:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christina0607
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:18 AM

I guess you aren't really explaining the situation very well.

Well enjoy your sleep. 

Quoting JustFox:

No ill only have that much sleep if is gotten gas because he would've woke our daughter up while I was gone. He has to be there at 7 but the thing is he stops at the gas station every morning to get his chew and 2 2 liters of soda. I'm not going to go out to put gas in tge truck when he will be going to tge gas station anyway. It would take more time to get the gas than it takes him to get ready.. I'm going back to bed now I shall return replies later.

Make someone happy today, mind your own business.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN