• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I will never shake another person's hand again in my life.

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:14 PM
  • 20 Replies

THIS GIVES A WHOLE NEW MEANING TO THE WORD     'STATISTICS'...

During an hour's swimming at a municipal pool you will ingest 1/12 liter of  urine.
 In an average day your hands will have come into indirect contact with 15 penises (touching door handles, etc.). Remote controls in hotels are the worst!  (Always carry your Lysol spray!)
 An average person's yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs.
 In a year you will have swallowed 14 insects -- while you slept!
 Annually you will shake hands with 6 women who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.
 Annually you will shake hands with 11 men who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.
 In a lifetime 22 nosey workmen doing work in your home, will have examined the contents of your dirty laundry basket. We won't even go into guests  snooping in your medicine cabinet.
 At an average wedding reception you have a 1/100 chance of getting a cold  sore from one of the guests. Mouth herpes.
 Daily you will breathe in 1 liter of other peoples' anal gases.

YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY NOW ! ! !

Thought for the day :

Women are angels and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We are flexible that way.

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ciaodarlings
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Ew.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Momoftwinkies
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Yuck!!
Liudmyla
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Or you can lock yourself in the closet and stay safe from all of it till you die LOL

CDMelty
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I call BS. Who counts the bugs you swallow? Also, bugs don't crawl into mouths. As a survival instinct, they're smarter than that.

Mrsfarr
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:24 PM
You can breathe in then swallow small insects. They don't necessarily have to crawl into your mouth.

Quoting CDMelty:

I call BS. Who counts the bugs you swallow? Also, bugs don't crawl into mouths. As a survival instinct, they're smarter than that.

3lilladies81
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Lol nasty!!
CDMelty
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:32 PM

And who crawls in our windows to count them?

Quoting Mrsfarr:

You can breathe in then swallow small insects. They don't necessarily have to crawl into your mouth.

Quoting CDMelty:

Mrsfarr
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:33 PM
The boogie man?

Quoting CDMelty:

And who crawls in our windows to count them?

Quoting Mrsfarr:

Quoting CDMelty:

Arwyn724
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Yeah,...stuff like that I can a live perfectly happy life without knowing......

DakotaHaley
by Crystal on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Gross.... Somethings I just don't want to be reminded of.

Hence why they tell you to constantly wash your hands.... I know I do I wash them so much I have to put lotion on after washing because they crack and bleed. The joys of nursing....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)