Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Grrr husbands and bathrooms

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:10 AM
  • 21 Replies

Normally this isn't an issue but this morning my husband is here while I'm trying to get the boys ready for school.  He is on the toliet for a fucking half hour knowing others need to use it and won't try to even hurry up claiming it's his time.  Well f that.  I have two boys who need to get ready and they need the bathroom.  Oh and he is on his computer in there  and yes he knows others need the bathroom.  Just needed to vent.

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angelgrl5200
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:12 AM
4 moms liked this
i would unplug the internet and claim you have no clue why its not working lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xLilBit22
by La Melodia on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:13 AM
What an ass! Id def ruin "his time". But thats me lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommy2boys03
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:26 AM

Oh I did believe me and unplugging the internet if a pain in the ass.  It's in the back basement in a place that isn't easy to get to so that it gets left alone.  Plus we have a neighbor whose wifi is unsecure and he would switch to that.  I finally got him out.  The rest of us are in and out within 5 minutes.  His theory is he has to go to work so he gets as long as he wants.  Nope can't happen.

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:28 AM

Well god forbid a man has to take a shit. 

mommy2boys03
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:35 AM

When three other people have to go also and he spends at least the last 10 or so minutes just  scanning the web nope he need to be aware of everyone else.  Oh and he also has no problem if anyone else is on there kicking them out if he needs  it.  I have gone in before and he has harassed me to hurry up because he needs it and I had just gotten in.  

Quoting notjstasocermom:

Well god forbid a man has to take a shit. 

fullxbusymom
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:11 AM

We don't have privacy so I would have simply walkes in and had kids get ready with him in there.

mommy2boys03
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Quoting fullxbusymom:

We don't have privacy so I would have simply walkes in and had kids get ready with him in there.

No the children actually had to use the toliet.  If my husband was just getting ready in there then the boys could of walked in.  He was on the toliet for a half hour and knew others needed it.

Due9
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:39 AM

My husband does the same thing! He likes to read magazines and I think he loses track of time, haha. Luckily, we have three bathrooms. Men are so weird about bathrooms. They spend so much time in them and don't have to do half of what women have to do! (Or at least that's what I think)

Rebecca204
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Haha! my husband does the same thing. He use to take his phone in there and play his lil app games. Now he goes in there doing crossword puzzles or reading books! He takes about an hour everytime he goes in there to take a poop!

Doc.Mc.Lissa
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:34 AM

This is why I'm glad we now have 2 bathrooms. Not only does DH take forever, but no one wants to walk into that disgusting "cloud" for at least an hour after he is finished!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)