Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Shower?

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:27 PM
  • 36 Replies

I was just wondering how long it typically takes you ladies to shower. Strange question I know, but I am constantly being bitched at by DH to cut down the time of my showers. It generally takes me about 10 minutes maybe a few minutes more some days. That is with being 6 months pregnant and shaving from underarms down to ankles! I though all things considered I was doing pretty well lol

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kansasmom1978
by Katie on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:11 PM

10 mins generally. Dh and ss take twice as long as I do.

MrsRinehart2010
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I dnt know I take long showers though because I like standing in the hot water. No offense at all but I would be aggravated if my husband bitched at me like I was a child about how long my showers were lol.

mtdew
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:13 PM

8 - 10 min., more if I shave my legs.

WillVon
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:15 PM
20 minutes usually haha or longer some days. But hey hub takes just as long as me, and that's not including his mirror time before/after his shower, then it's about an hour.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
inspain
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I say 15 minutes, but my husband would swear it's more like 35.

Amybarnhart11
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Oh trust be it irritates me to no end! In his defense he isn't complaining about water consumption, but about that we are a house of 4 people and 1 bathroom! Someone is ALWAYS complaining they have to pee if the shower is in use. I swear it's like they hear running water and automatically have to go. Then again my DS AND DH I just tell them if they have to go so badly...go outside! 

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

I dnt know I take long showers though because I like standing in the hot water. No offense at all but I would be aggravated if my husband bitched at me like I was a child about how long my showers were lol.

AmberMerrell
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:23 PM
10-15.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRinehart2010
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:24 PM

lol yeah there is 4 o us to granted , its me my husband an our 2 girls (5 an 2 ) if some one is in the bath or shower we just go pee lol.

Quoting Amybarnhart11:

Oh trust be it irritates me to no end! In his defense he isn't complaining about water consumption, but about that we are a house of 4 people and 1 bathroom! Someone is ALWAYS complaining they have to pee if the shower is in use. I swear it's like they hear running water and automatically have to go. Then again my DS AND DH I just tell them if they have to go so badly...go outside! 

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Amybarnhart11
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I have tried and tried to get my family to just go anyway too! I tell my hubby all the time "it's not like I haven't seen it before. What's the big deal?" My daughter is 5 and my son is 3, so it isn't a big deal for them to cme in and use the restroom either! Besides we have a black shower curtain...you can't see anything! 

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

lol yeah there is 4 o us to granted , its me my husband an our 2 girls (5 an 2 ) if some one is in the bath or shower we just go pee lol.

Quoting Amybarnhart11:

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

fullxbusymom
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:29 PM

10-15mins at the most. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)