Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I was just wondering how long it typically takes you ladies to shower. Strange question I know, but I am constantly being bitched at by DH to cut down the time of my showers. It generally takes me about 10 minutes maybe a few minutes more some days. That is with being 6 months pregnant and shaving from underarms down to ankles! I though all things considered I was doing pretty well lol

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Replies (21-30):
auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Same here

Quoting fullxbusymom:

10-15mins at the most. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Amybarnhart11
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this

If I had a dime for every time I have said this, I would be a rich woman! They are clueless I swear!

Quoting AleaKat:

I love how men complain about out shower time!
How bout I tell you to shave half Your body, wash hair that's at least 3 times longer and thicker than yours, wash all the nooks and crannies and then we'll see how long You take Mister!
Lol

FooLynRoo
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:57 PM

about 5 mins in the shower under the water.

i dont shave daily.

TableforSeven
by Judy on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:48 AM

10 or 15 minutes....depends if I am washing my really long/thick hair or not

sarah824
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:03 PM

I am in and out in less than 10 minutes usually. If I shave then it is closer to 12 or 13. I take the shortest showers in our house so DH would never tell me to cut the time down. Personally i would tell your DH to shut it. :-)

DomesticDoll
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:08 PM
I take as long as I want!!!!! He wouldn't dare yell at me for taking long showers!!! Especially pregnant!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nanasue31204
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:13 PM
I take at least 15-20 minutes, and we only have one bathroom for 7 people :) but its the only time I get to be semi alone. Usually I have at least one child who comes in or hubby comes in to talk lol. Its a party lmao!! My dh wouldn't dream of saying I take too long since he takes 45 minutes just to go to the bathroom, that would seriously start a war hahaha!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:14 PM
I don't know i don't time my showers lol.
NDADanceMom
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:10 PM
I've never timed them. I can be fast if there is a rush but its not his place to decide my schedule
Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:11 PM

depends on what I'm doing in there =]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)