Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I was just wondering how long it typically takes you ladies to shower. Strange question I know, but I am constantly being bitched at by DH to cut down the time of my showers. It generally takes me about 10 minutes maybe a few minutes more some days. That is with being 6 months pregnant and shaving from underarms down to ankles! I though all things considered I was doing pretty well lol

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Replies (31-36):
mandee1503
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:16 PM

15-20 minutes. It's my getaway! LoL

AuntFib
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:19 PM

LOL!!  You know, I used to hurry through showers...  Shampoo, conditioner, washing, rinsing, shaving, drying off - took 13 minutes.  

I'm 47 now...  I quit hurrying and started enjoying my showers about 10 years ago!  A shower usually takes me about 20 minutes now, and sometimes, I just stand there under the water for a while when I'm done for a few minutes more.  And if opt to take a bath???  If you see me carry in the radio, a glass of wine and a magazine or two - someone might as well make me a snack and bring that bottle around a couple times because I'm THERE FOR A WHILE!!

Tell hubby you'll be hurrying through showers soon enough and to "BACK OFF" for now!  :)

christina0607
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:53 PM

I've never timed it. My guess...15-20 minutes.

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:43 PM

about 10-15minutes. average is probably about 7 minutes tho

Dorra
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:58 PM

Depends. Anywhere from 10 (just shave underarms) to 25 (includes legs) minutes to as quick as 5 minutes. Tell your dh to shove it (nicely). lol

mommyofgirl1974
by Lyn on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:10 PM

10-15 minutes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)