Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hi i'm new from my space!!! looking for some chatty friends!!

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 10:17 AM
  • 3 Replies

hello, 
 my name is rena, i'm new to cafe mom from myspace, i have a lot of friends there but they are mostly related & friends for years!! which i love but i just want to meet new people and here new storys ya know!!! plus there is a lot of people on myspace that i don't have any thing in common with , there all teenagers wanting to find girl/boys to party with or do other things with so ya know i stick to the people i know on myspace!!! a/w  Ya i am only 23 and have 4 kids i have heard every thing there is to hear about that (oh my gosh, YOUR ONLY 23, 4 KIDS WOW,your so young, oh you pour thing!!!) i could go on & on but the truth is i love my life and i have all ready done a lot in it!! yes i had to grow up fast & yes there is a lot of things i could of done different but if given the chance I WOULDN'T!! I was a military wife/mom for 4 years! my husband was in the marine corp(yes during sept. 11th & over sea,s all that stuff), and as much as we liked the money we loved our family more so we moved home!!! any ways thats a little about me in a nut shell!!!!! so I would love to talk to ya so invite me!!! I CAN CHAT ABOUT ANY THING  "LOL"

by on May. 4, 2007 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
DeeGillette
by on May. 4, 2007 at 10:19 AM
Hi,
invite me from myspace
proudmommy2sean
briteize
by on May. 4, 2007 at 10:31 AM

Hi there!  I'm new too.  I am also a member of myspace.  I'm actually using the same screen name just in case anyone from myspace comes over to CafeMom.  Or if anyone from here wants to see my page there. I would love to get to know you and whoever else who wants to get acquainted.   Have a great weekend!

Robin
by Head Admin on May. 4, 2007 at 2:39 PM

Hi,

Nice to meet you! 

Please feel free to say hi and send some friend invitations to the other Moms here. 

For tips on getting started here, I recommend checking out the
Getting Started and Making Friends at CafeMom post here.

If you like to chat, stop by our group
Chatterbox to see if anyone if chatting. 

Glad you're here!Smile
Robin

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)