Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Could it be infected!? TMI

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:08 AM
  • 7 Replies
Ok soo i only use dove soap the WHITE dove! nothing else,ive been using tge same sould since i was 4 years old, ive never used any ither soap, Well I'm in Upland with my mother in law,& we're stuck here until the morning time, We didnt plan on spending the night soo I didn't pack anything, I went to a store out here to get me some stuff soo I could shower, well they didn't have any white Dove only the green scented kind, it's late I'm all yucky,I just needa shower soo I bought it, we'll right after I got out of the shower my vag area started itching really bad,& now it's itching and burning, I know it's from that soap because this has never happened to me before, has this ever happened to anyone ? If soo what did you use to get rid of this itching & burning? Could it be infected?! I'm freaking out here,& now it's really red & swollen
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mommy2b4evr
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:10 AM
Not infected .. Maybe just an allergic reaction.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayla4507
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:10 AM

Possibly an allergic reaction sine that area would be more sensitive? Thats a little quick to get an infection. 

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:13 AM

An allergic reaction for sure and only thing you can do is keep flushing with plain water.  Maybe sit in a bath with no soap. 

nicole6870
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:16 AM
Keep rinsing. Maybe take a Benadryl, its most likely an allergic reaction. It could turn into a yeast infection if you mess with it but it's a bit soon.
navywife2377
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Get some cream to calm the itching. Also you should only use plain water to clean your vaginia.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:10 AM
I can only use yellow dial soap or that happens to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyBigFam6
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Its th soap change. Just wash withbur regular stuff after three to five days if that doesnt help contact ur doctor.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN