Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

A precious breastfeeding pic and story post *post yours!*

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:30 AM
  • 11 Replies
Well Dallas will be a week old Tomorrow. BF was a little rough in the start but as you can see in the pics its going great!
I had trouble with my first born.I will always regret giving up so quickly. Maybe if I had cafemom back then I wouldn't have. And with my second it was going great until his stomach surgery wrecked it.
I am determined to make it work this time!

Post your pics and stories!

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:41 AM

wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Bump
GaleJ
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Congratulations, it looks like you're off to a great start. I did exclusive breastfeeding for a long time and did extended after my son began to eat table food. It was a long time ago but if I can be of any help please PM me. I am in the Chicagoland area and would be glad to help in any way I can, questions, a friendly ear when you feel the need, really anything I can offer.

wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Thank you!

Quoting GaleJ:

Congratulations, it looks like you're off to a great start. I did exclusive breastfeeding for a long time and did extended after my son began to eat table food. It was a long time ago but if I can be of any help please PM me. I am in the Chicagoland area and would be glad to help in any way I can, questions, a friendly ear when you feel the need, really anything I can offer.

Paperfishies
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Hmm...a breast feeding picture is no differ than a baby with a bottle...not sure i have any pics of my kids eating.

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:50 PM

I got scared with my son and quit too soon. I think if I had this group back then, too, I would have stuck it out. I regret giving up so badly. =[

But my daughter! She's 7 1/2 months old, and even with her ties, she's still only ever had breastmilk, and she LOOOOVES her boobies. lol

This was at just a few weeks old...and the following picture was this morning!

mommanuk
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:46 PM
I had a rough time with my first, which prepped me for the second who needed monitoring due to a heart condition. Number three is an easy going personality all the way around and my last one is a firm "latcher" and aggressive sucker! He also had colic, acid reflux and vomiting the first 5 months. I have nursed each for at least a year. If I can help with any questions, I'm here! I have found that determination is most helpful ;)
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Thank you!

Quoting GaleJ:

EmmaGlenn20
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:00 PM
I couldn't breastfeed my first and so I'm hoping and praying I can with my second daughter, she's due the 27th. I have a feeling I'll be in the breastfeeding group making several posts a day lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN