Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Only 3%, really??? Which one are you? **poll & pic included**

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:14 PM
  • 120 Replies

Poll

Question: What's your eye color? (most dominate color, even if you consider them hazel)

Options:

Blue

Brown

Green

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 429

View Results

Only 3% of the worlds population have green eyes, I was surprised to read this.  I personally have always favored blue eyes.  Lets see pics of all of your gorgeous eyes! (:

Lets get this straight...
I do not support gay marriage, I am ashamed of my government, I am proud to be white, I do not support legalizing weed and I fully support the 2nd amendment. However I have no problem with people being GLBT, I love my country, I do not hate all other races, I don't give a damn if people smoke pot responsibly, and I do not support the murder of innocents by guns. If you can't tell the difference and still wanna cry out homophobe, racist, unpatriotic, and a 'murdering of innocent' gun spree enthusiast then take your ignorant hyper-sensitive politically correct crocodile tears somewhere else.. after all, we don't NEED to be friends (:

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
quickbooksworm
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine are gray.

Crashly
by WINNING! on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Brown with green ribgs around the outside. They turn green when I get emotional.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mcelly
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:17 PM
I have green eyes, so does my mom, brother, a bunch of people in my family. My kids have blue and brown.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tooth_Inspector
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Blue
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XandersMomma07
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I have hazel eyes that change colors but normally I say they are brown DF says green

SJF1989
1 mom liked this

My son and I have blue eyes, with gold, but can't see the gold unless up close
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyKBabies
Mine are blue-green. More blue though, so that's what I voted. Aren't green eyes technically a defect? (I think I read that somewhere once). Like dimples are technically a defect. I always wanted green eyes :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChutterButter
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Hazel eyes

JANEDOE5683
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Quoting LoveMyKBabies:

Mine are blue-green. More blue though, so that's what I voted. Aren't green eyes technically a defect? (I think I read that somewhere once). Like dimples are technically a defect. I always wanted green eyes :)

Hmm I don't know but now I'm curious. I'll see if I can find anything on it

Lets get this straight...
I do not support gay marriage, I am ashamed of my government, I am proud to be white, I do not support legalizing weed and I fully support the 2nd amendment. However I have no problem with people being GLBT, I love my country, I do not hate all other races, I don't give a damn if people smoke pot responsibly, and I do not support the murder of innocents by guns. If you can't tell the difference and still wanna cry out homophobe, racist, unpatriotic, and a 'murdering of innocent' gun spree enthusiast then take your ignorant hyper-sensitive politically correct crocodile tears somewhere else.. after all, we don't NEED to be friends (:

TableforSeven
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:32 PM

I voted blue because that is what my ID says....but my eye change colors from blue to green to grey.

My older son and FIL both have green eyes.  I think BIL does as well....though my DH has brown eyes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN