So, long story short, my mom moved out of her house and I moved in. I'm cleaning. I got to the stove top (gas) and started doing my usual. But then when I got down and close, I can see caked on grease. It's bad, especially on the top metal cage thingy that goes over the gas burners. The stove is black, so it's hard to see. I've tried Windex and Dawn soap. It's still there. Should I go out and get some industrial strength degreaser? Super strong Magic Eraser? I'm not a clean freak, but I at least like to keep my house somewhat clean. This is just gross. Help me!!!!