Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What time do your children wake up in the morning or do u wake them up.

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:38 PM
  • 68 Replies

What time do your children wake up in the morning or do u wake them up? My husband thinks I should wake up my 3.5 yr old and 1 year old at 6am everyday. 

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
almburr
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:47 PM
Why does he want them up so early? Are you rushing to get out of the house early? If your a SAHM I would wake them up when you think they need to get up. Mine are a little older than yours so they tend to wake up on their own. DD11 wakes up everyday at 5:30am that is just her internal clock.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
livelaughlov26
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:49 PM
I let my son wake on his own.
CocoMama88
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Our 2.5 year old is our alarm. Dh never has to be in until 10ish and the lastest ds has every slept was almost 9am, once. He's up and singing in his room by 8am every day.
JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:50 PM

Ever hear the expression "let sleeping dogs lie"? That is my attitude with my kids lol I don't wake them unless they have to be somewhere!

bebe_ju-rah
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Why the hell would you do that? My almost 6 year old wakes up any time between 8:30 and 10am, depending on how late she went to bed the night before (weekends). Her alarm wakes her up at 7am during the week for school.
AFWifeNMom
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:52 PM
We have to leave by 7:30 to get my DD6 to school on time. So I have to wake her and my ds2 up by 7:00 at the latest.

On the weekends and non school days I let them sleep as long as I can. They are my alarm clock
jlm2676
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:52 PM
My alarm goes off at 7:30 so I can get up and get my dd off to school. Dd is normally up by that time so I would say she gets up between 6:30-7:00.

Ds is normally already in bed with me. For the last week he has climbed into my bed by 5.
Nicole1357
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:52 PM

That's pointless, unless you have to go somewhere. I wake my kids up at 7 am, but they have school. 

AngeLnChainZ
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:53 PM

School days I wake my son up at 6:20 .. Other days, I let him sleep as long as he will sleep!

ZakkarysMom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:53 PM
My youngest wakes up at 6/6:30. My oldest wakes up at about 8.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN