Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

HOW?!?! look what my goat babies and Pit bull did!!

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:48 PM
  • 21 Replies

The male goat and my pit bull play all the time(he is 6 months and he is trying to mate lol she is trying to play) and then my 6 month female and 1 year old female goats did this a few min ago! no idea how! Its thick glass and they do not have horns. Nothing is safe anymore from them LOL

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SkylarBeth
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Yes goats are distructive good luck with that its only the beginning
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kayla4507
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:53 PM

I hate goats. Though, breaking that is pretty impressive lol

C8linVilla
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:54 PM

we have owned before but none are as frustrating as these 2 babies lol. Ive been lucky so far and never had any of my goats hop on anything! so these 2 babies are kicking my ass!! They love the trampoline! and they are eating the swingset. Idk how to stop them except another fence!!(thats coming soon as we are to have babies next month) but man i never thought they could do that! Idk how they did it with no horns??? they are nubian goats so large but only about 35-40 pounds right now

Quoting SkylarBeth:

Yes goats are distructive good luck with that its only the beginning

smurfbitebug
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:54 PM
Are they the fainting goats? If so, can I come over with a golf cart?
Mel0dy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:57 PM

LOL Thats kinda funny and super cute that the goat and pitbull like to play together. sounds like something my pitbull would do. He loves everyone and everything 

C8linVilla
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:03 PM

lol no they are nubians. good for milk. fainting goats would be fun but annoying because of neighbors. id have to slap a few ppl for making them faint so much! im not a ppl person ;)

Quoting smurfbitebug:

cLanief
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Looks like they jumped on it.
smurfbitebug
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this
*thinks her golf cart could probably outrun you*

Lol

it may be somewhat juvenile of me to think it hilarious when they faint... but it is. So I do. Then again I think the YouTube video for the dead cat helicopter is outrageously funny as well... I may just get a kick out of some morbid things.

Quoting C8linVilla:

lol no they are nubians. good for milk. fainting goats would be fun but annoying because of neighbors. id have to slap a few ppl for making them faint so much! im not a ppl person ;)

Quoting smurfbitebug:

C8linVilla
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Lol

it may be somewhat juvenile of me to think it hilarious when they faint... but it is. So I do. Then again I think the YouTube video for the dead cat helicopter is outrageously funny as well... I may just get a kick out of some morbid things.

Quoting C8linVilla:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

hell yes you would outrun me but wont outrun the cops LOL ive had neighbors kick my dog, kick my goat, feed my animals pull ears and more! Got video as well as a cop down the street Im not afraid to use him LOL. Oh its fun to do it but i feel bad for the goats. getting random ppl to do it all day. thats mean. But yes its funny. the dead cat thing not so much!

smurfbitebug
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:44 PM
I beg to differ. Have you seen the dead cat helicopter? Just think of all the fun possibilities... I'm considering getting a cat and waiting for its demise just so I can stuff it and make one for myself!

East coast high rise office building workers.. this is your one and only heads up. A dead troll cat is hovering your way sometime in the future. And he will have a cape.

Quoting C8linVilla:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Lol

Quoting C8linVilla:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

hell yes you would outrun me but wont outrun the cops LOL ive had neighbors kick my dog, kick my goat, feed my animals pull ears and more! Got video as well as a cop down the street Im not afraid to use him LOL. Oh its fun to do it but i feel bad for the goats. getting random ppl to do it all day. thats mean. But yes its funny. the dead cat thing not so much!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN