Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Your level of stupidity has hit my wallet now, so mad! vent

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:25 AM
  • 15 Replies
I went over my best friends house. Her sister has two kids who are 4&5. Her sister is sweet but hard to read but a sweetheart. Well I went to their home after a long vacation. Her sister wanted to hold my four month old. I let her and I'm talking with my friend when her sister starts coughing like crazy. I said Carla are you sick she said No I just had something in my throat. She keeps coughing so I say I need to change the baby and take her because I just don't Ike that. My friend later holds the baby and her sisters five year old comes over and gets face to face with the baby. He plays with her then opens his mouth and coughs like crazy on my baby. Right in her face! I grab her and say Carla are you sure you guys aren't sick your kid is hacking away in zaynebs face and didn't cover his mouth. She said No Amy now we are not sick but just got over the flu a few days ago. You missed a horrible flu season. I'm like why did you hold my baby and why doesn't your kid cover his mouth when he's coughing, my child didn't need that! She says oh I'm Sorry Amy I didnt know we could still have it I thought it was gone. I start packing up the diaper bag and then the kid comes back over coughing all over without covering his mouth again and sneezes so I go and my friend comes over later in the evening apologizing. Baby just woke up coughing today, 2 days later and sneezing. Time for a nice Dr's visit.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommytobe921
by Esra on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Thats horrible. Love the name Zayneb
Mommy2BeAmy
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Thanks!! :)

Quoting mommytobe921:

Thats horrible. Love the name Zayneb

heartagram_girl
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:48 AM

I would be mad too! They had no right getting in your LO's face or holding him when they just got over being sick- but it seems to me they are not over it all the way. That was rude and irresponsible and inconsiderate. I hope it is nothing serious though! Hope he gets better soon!

CafeMom Tickers
robbinsroost
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:51 AM
I would be pissed. We had the flu and kept everyone home until we were ALL better. It was a long 2 weeks, but better than spreading the flu. Hope your LO gets better quickly and doesn't have the flu.
butterflyblue19
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Zayneb??

Mommy2BeAmy
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Thats my daughter's name. Zayneb, short and simple

Quoting butterflyblue19:

Zayneb??

Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:16 PM

Let her know that your baby is sick now. I hope he gets better soon. 

mommytobe921
by Esra on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:58 PM
Are you Pakistani?? My husband is from Pakistan and has a few Zaynebs in his family
Mommy2BeAmy
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:31 PM
He is Pakistani I'm Saudi

Quoting mommytobe921:

Are you Pakistani?? My husband is from Pakistan and has a few Zaynebs in his family

loisl25
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:37 PM
2 moms liked this

Your wallet?! Aren't you more concerned about your child's health?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)