Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Free sling? *piog*

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:19 AM
  • 5 Replies
Hi all
Anyone ever buy from sevenslings.com???? I got a promo code from a what to expect newsletter today......code is "wte" without the quotes,email says it can be used multipule times (each time for 1 sling)and all that has to be paid for is shipping
I haven't used it yet cause I wanted I guess recommendations on slings.... Just found out I'm prego with #3 and I've never used a sling but kinda like the idea:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:50 AM

I've never heard of it and didn't use slings myself, but many moms on the Babies group do and they can probably tell you more about them:

needadvice1983
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:50 PM

I haven't used one, but plan to with my last baby (when we decide to get pregnant. lol). This deal comes around a lot and the shiping is like $12. Still not a bad deal though. 

dolphinlynn
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Thanks that's actually were I got a lot of advice..... They said it was stiff and not really worth the money for shipping:)

Quoting bamababe1975:

I've never heard of it and didn't use slings myself, but many moms on the Babies group do and they can probably tell you more about them:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dolphinlynn
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Thats what I thought but from what I hear its stiff and not comfy and some baby's don't like these particular ones.....and that's it's just not worth the money

Quoting needadvice1983:

I haven't used one, but plan to with my last baby (when we decide to get pregnant. lol). This deal comes around a lot and the shiping is like $12. Still not a bad deal though. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kfrog13
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Yeah, it's not so hot.  I got one with my baby when he was little, but it was hard to get him in and out of it.  I really wish I had just spent the money on a woven wrap, a wrap convert ring sling, or a mei tai in the beginning.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)