Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Ice Breaker Ideas Needed Please!

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:41 AM
  • 6 Replies

I need one (or two short) ice breaker or short game for my MOPS group tomorrow (Mothers of Preschoolers) Its for the moms and I am running out of ideas for it! Please any suggestions are welcome!

Thank you!!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:53 AM

BUMP!

boredmom47265
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Have the children do the introducing

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:04 PM

What do you mean by that?

Quoting boredmom47265:

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
boredmom47265
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I know they're little, but have them tell who they are and their mommy/daddy. Parents of the shy ones, or if the child is too young (not sure of the age ranges) will have to introduce themselves. Maybe say what a favorite toy or activity is.

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

What do you mean by that?

Quoting boredmom47265:

NDADanceMom
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:13 AM
We played people bingo. Make a bingo grid and write in each square something like "lived in 3 or more states" or "is bilingual" you can't do one on your own sheet and someone else can only put their name on one box per sheet.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:14 PM

We played that a couple meetings ago. But thank you!

Quoting NDADanceMom:

We played people bingo. Make a bingo grid and write in each square something like "lived in 3 or more states" or "is bilingual" you can't do one on your own sheet and someone else can only put their name on one box per sheet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)