Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

tax money

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:19 AM
  • 9 Replies
Has anyone filed Jan 19 and received their money yet? We filed through h n r block and says will not recueve it until Feb 20th I've known others who filed same ad me and received there money already ..state comes today they said so when did you file and Whee will you receive it?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SterlingHeart
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I have my tax apt today - i am nervous - pray everything is in order and we don't end up paying --- i stress every year and do okay so not sure why i am feeling nervous -- but i am LOL

DieselsMom
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Just go to irs.gov and use wheres my refund...it will tell you what is going on!

The_Doodle
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:24 AM

I filed the first and estimated date to get it is before February 22nd.

ahafwife09
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:29 AM
I used that site and says wait for a email so just waiting sucks people who filed after me is already getting theirs days ago..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
merkitaminasi
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:34 AM

we filed on the 31st... and we dont hav a def date still says within 21 days... but once the refund is approved a more definite date will be given... last year  ours was a couple days later than we expected bcuz of that big outage they had or whatever it was

MommieKMT
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

We filed ours on the 25, our state was accepted now we are waiting on our federal. I think the goverment is out of money and dont know what to do to pay us our refunds. 

momof4bzN2gz
by Julie on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:47 AM
We filed on 1/28 and was got an email saying accepted on 2/1 checked the irs site and it says it can't provide any info about our return yet. I haven't heard anything from state yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kansasmom1978
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:50 AM

They did not even start processing tillt he 30th and it takes up to 21 days from the 30th of Jan. We filed on Jan 31 and it says up to 21 days but probably 14.

andersongirl562
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I filed on the 26th and was approved on the 28th. My refund will be here tomorrow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN